Warnock vs. Tom Lees

Exactamondo..a lot of our fans fall for the 'old friendly gruntbag' routine when it comes to colin..hes an horrible snidey cnut imo..and it will be a good day for football when he calls it a day

Owls talk in realist gets "plussed" shocker lol

Edited by Owling Wolfe

Sounds a bit like what sturrock said publicly about lee bullen when bradford city scored that last minute winner at Hillsboro. I don't recall Sturrock getting criticized. You lot are two faced.

How do you know that people didn't criticise KPS as well ?? 

Just generalising ??

Or just embarrassed because you wanted the Punch faced stinky flaps here ?

Remember this?

Am I alone in thinking he was almost born a woman?   Like - tha nuz, he could be a prime candidtate for having his c0k lopped off and a pair of b00bs planted in him?

He's like an old Pantomime Queen, one of the old Ugly sisters from Cinderella.

What a twaaaaaart!

lol

I'm absolutely delighted for Lees that he has become such a key player in our squad and one of the best defenders in this league. Seems a top man as well.

As for Colin... well he has that nickname for a reason. Need I go on?

Sounds a bit like what sturrock said publicly about lee bullen when bradford city scored that last minute winner at Hillsboro. I don't recall Sturrock getting criticized. You lot are two faced.

Remind us all what he said, because unless I'm mistaken KPS joked about Bullen "trying to be a footballer first" (not sure of the opposition) meaning instead of getting rid of the ball he tried to dribble it when he wasn't capable. Bullen went on to have good career for us, won the play offs and played in every position, including keeper. Now he's on the management team.

Remind me how Lee's career at Leeds developed after Warnock said this about him. And Warnock sounded deadly serious in the interview to me.

IMO the two interviews and the events thereafter are like chalk and cheese

I like the fact that he got the Blades relegated.

I like the fact that Sean Bean stormed into the board room and demanded that Warnock be sacked even more.

I'm under no illusions that with the side, and the parachute payments, (and later the Tevez money) Warnock would he gotten them straight back up. This was the clubs chance to capitalize, Wednesday were struggling, they could have been top dogs for a long longtime. They blew it big style.

Cheers Sean.

Hmm... Interesting views expressed by the old knobber there. Unusual, even by his standards to be so scathing publicly about one single player. Probably why he never got beyond a few goes in the Prem!

Hasn't he achieved more promotions than anybody currently managing in English senior football?