FL72 on C5

I believe (as Laurie Madden does earlier in thread) that it is possible for a referee

to rescind a booking in his post match report to the football league.

He really should in this case  -  but will he?

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!!

it is

I have to admit, at the start of the season people slated this program but I think it's far better than the BBC's football league highlights show.

Much better time, slightly more highlights, much better pundits, slightly longer analysis and a presenter who's very easy on the eyes.

I have to admit, at the start of the season people slated this program but I think it's far better than the BBC's football league highlights show.

Much better time, slightly more highlights, much better pundits, slightly longer analysis and a presenter who's very easy on the eyes.

I agree. It's actually quite good now. Unfortunately I think they lost so many viewers early on when it was a shambles that there's loads of people ,especially on here, who don't bother with it.

It did take them a long time to ditch the studio audience though and that was the thing that was most annoying.

I think the problem is , with these shows, is that you can get clips of the goals an hour after the match now and generally , in the past, that was the main reason you watched.

Don't want to go on another ref bashing but how can a ref let that Brighton player get away with all that stuff when MK got that penalty.

He kicks the ball off the spot whilst the refs stood there and then pushes somebody in the face and strolls off without any punishment. Just gamesmanship according to the pundits and perfectly fine. Yeah right.

Media are desperate for Brighton to get promoted

Don't want to go on another ref bashing but how can a ref let that Brighton player get away with all that stuff when MK got that penalty.

He kicks the ball off the spot whilst the refs stood there and then pushes somebody in the face and strolls off without any punishment. Just gamesmanship according to the pundits and perfectly fine. Yeah right.

I was thinking exactly the same myself when I saw the footage .

I know it just sounds like sour grapes after what's happened to us but refereeing in this decision is becoming a lottery.

That No23 for Brighton could have got sent off for either offence. Just to ignore the whole thing is a joke.

They should be applauded 

They tried to make it young and different with the fans in the studio and it was shockingly bad the fans on twitter were merciless most asking for a show similar to MOTD where the format of a presenter(s) and pundits sat down giving their opinions of the games .

The format works its always worked it always will work and C5 have accepted thats what we as fans want and they have given it to us and the show is so much better for it.

I wish BT and Sky would take note and ditch those stupid pitchside punditry sessions stood up after the game 

Really?    Why?

Is Chris Iwelumo the media?  I thought his comments were stupid personally, but he did play ten games on loan for Brighton so he's maybe biased,  like Michael Grey is for us.   I would have booked all 3 of those Brighton players for gamesmanship.

Really?    Why?

Is Chris Iwelumo the media?  I thought his comments were stupid personally, but he did play ten games on loan for Brighton so he's maybe biased,  like Michael Grey is for us.   I would have booked all 3 of those Brighton players for gamesmanship.

If somebody sets themselves up as a TV pundit (and he's been on the show several times) then he's working in the media for me.

I'm sure if you asked David Prutton what he does now he would say media work

In my opinion Brighton have always been darlings of the southern media. They're the ' second team ' for lots of supporters of London clubs. I think they're certainly looked on far more favourably than we are in official circles. They get far more positivity in the press than teams like Ipswich who probably deserve it more but are less fashionable. Just my opinion.

In my opinion Brighton have always been darlings of the southern media. They're the ' second team ' for lots of supporters of London clubs. I think they're certainly looked on far more favourably than we are in official circles. They get far more positivity in the press than teams like Ipswich who probably deserve it more but are less fashionable. Just my opinion.

Interesting. Never heard that. Lived in London most of my life.

Palace fans hate Brighton with a passion!