Forest Away Ticket Details

That allocation is lower than last season, club like Forest struggling for money playing in a stadium that holds 30,000 with gates under 20,000 and they give a pathetic allocation like this when they know we could sell 4,000 tickets without a problem.

Scabs!!!  :biggrin:

That allocation is lower than last season, club like Forest struggling for money playing in a stadium that holds 30,000 with gates under 20,000 and they give a pathetic allocation like this when they know we could sell 4,000 tickets without a problem.

Scabs!!!  :biggrin:

Exactly. Heading over from Ireland for this one and will have to go in the home end. Ah well.

Guest oasisowl81

Scabs!!! :biggrin:

It isn't, it excludes away ST holders.

always a shame, we've taken 4,500 ish a few years ago all on that lower tier and one of the best away days. I've been in the home end several times and that looks like the only route again this year, never the same as being with our fans but needs must

Guest oasisowl81

:(

I've got no chance.

This is one of only about 4 or 5 away games a season I can get to - if anyone knows of a spare ticket around, please bear me in mind - thank you

Surely it's too expensive for you.