Bye bye play offs

Cheers, the reality is we got one point, dun't matter what we deserved, fact is you were posting carp...

End of..

Oh thank you for putting me in my place. I am so grateful. I'm off to drink some water to sober up 😜 Edited by Great Big Galaa

When exactly ?

We're now through what are traditionally the most draining months on squads yet they are still there, wonder what their fans are now saying about us..?

Squads don't guarantee succsess, if they did we'd have beat Preston...

Let's hope we smash Hull and all will be reyt !

Birmingham have 8 games in April, with all the top 4 to play at home. They will crack if there the ones chasing us I'm happy enough

We are a better team than Preston and have 6 points more than them.

We are a better team than Ipswich and have 6 points more than them.

We are a better team than Cardiff and have 5 more points than them.

We are a better team than Birmingham and have three more points than them. Yes they have a game in hand but their run in looks a nightmare:-

HOME

Hull

Fulham

Brighton

Leeds

Preston

Burnley

Boro

AWAY

QPR

Blackburn

Wolves

Charlton

Reading

Huddersfield

Cardiff

74 points will comfortably make play offs this season.

Birmingham have 8 games in April, with all the top 4 to play at home. They will crack if there the ones chasing us I'm happy enough

Fair do's, but as you say, they do have the top 4 at HOME...

Hopefully you're right, we all want to be there, let's just hope (and pray) we are, it's a bit crass but true, that the league don't lie...

This game still has a few twist and turns to go, we just need to get a grip and control our own destiny and not rely on others (that's surely the old WEDNESDAY coming through)...

Nothing's changed, there are four, perhaps five sides better equipped than us to go up. Only two of them will go up automatically, the others will probably join us in the play offs, where again they will be favourites. However, you never know, the underdog has come through that particular lottery on quite a few occasions If it goes to form, and we miss out, well there's always next year.

Nothing's changed, there are four, perhaps five sides better equipped than us to go up. Only two of them will go up automatically, the others will probably join us in the play offs, where again they will be favourites. However, you never know, the underdog has come through that particular lottery on quite a few occasions If it goes to form, and we miss out, well there's always next year.

Steady mate, that could be getting close to the Blunts mantra...

Yes it's been a disappointing few days. One point out of six which may end up being one or two out of nine by Friday evening. However, I think we'll regroup and go on another run. A tough midfielder on loan may assist in the run in. Keep positive.