Lost our heads on saturday

Lost our heads,

Deservedly beaten on Saturday. And deservedly down to 10 men.

I don’t know what changed in the space of a single week that made our players think they are the best in the division. We’ve gone from a natural game, to having Barry Bannan in the refs ear the entire game, and FF diving 3 times adding a handball to that list to get himself stupidly sent off. At no point did we try and win the game by playing football. Our attitude stank on Saturday, looking for fouls and little cheating ways of getting an advantage like a Chelsea or man city would do, and we will seriously need to up our game if we are thinking about play offs.

Cannot believe Bannan wasn't sent off on sat, and if it wasn't for a little pusy ref he would have done. Can you imagine, as a man, letting someone get away with talking to you like that, infront of 15,000 people.

We looked like we tried to force it, through certain ‘plays,’ for example, the curled ball down the line to a striker running into the chanel. It wasn’t working but instead of playing the natural game we have become accustomed to, they just kept trying it.

Think the team is just prone to having games like this, where they think they will win. Charlton/Mk Dons and now Preston. With the teams that went out in these games we should have won. The players are to blame for not putting 100% effort and concentration.

Thats why i think fans get extra angrymad with these results, because in the past it was usually down to our lack of quality, not so much this season.

Lost our heads,

I don’t know what changed in the space of a single week that made our players think they are the best in the division. We’ve gone from a natural game, to having Barry Bannan in the refs ear the entire game, and FF diving 3 times adding a handball to that list to get himself stupidly sent off. At no point did we try and win the game by playing football. Our attitude stank on Saturday, looking for fouls and little cheating ways of getting an advantage like a Chelsea or man city would do, and we will seriously need to up our game if we are thinking about play offs.

Cannot believe Bannan wasn't sent off on sat, and if it wasn't for a little pusy ref he would have done. Can you imagine, as a man, letting someone get away with talking to you like that, infront of 15,000 people.

We looked like we tried to force it, through certain ‘plays,’ for example, the curled ball down the line to a striker running into the chanel. It wasn’t working but instead of playing the natural game we have become accustomed to, they just kept trying it.

lol  

I just don't know where Barry Bannan gets off on. What right does he think he has, what has he done, to walk around hurling abuse, with such a look of disgust on his face. Play the game Bannan, stop looking for free kicks like some prima dona. You looked like flipping John Terry trying to get little advantages all over the park, was his worst game for us all season as well funnily enough.

1 bad game and they've 'lost their heads'. Team spirit gone in 1 game! Season over in 1 game. Oh and you ironically compared elements of our game to Chelsea and Man City, I'd much rather be like them wouldn't you?

**** me, some people expect it all. They expect it all to fall into place and REMAIN in place all season. Most teams get promoted from this league and lose 8-10 games along the way and with as many draws as well. 

They're heads were not in it for that game. Not a view on our season, I think we're definitely one of the 6 best teams and it has been an unbelievable season.

They're heads were not in that game, and Barry Bannan for me acting disgracefully all game. He is not a top drawer player, he is not a Ronaldo or a gerrard, he needs to play his natural game and get on with it, as opposed to chasing the ref around for 90 minutes hoping for a sodding free kick

Lost our heads,

That ref has given out nearly twice as many red and yellow cards than any other ref

They're heads were not in it for that game. Not a view on our season, I think we're definitely one of the 6 best teams and it has been an unbelievable season.

They're heads were not in that game, and Barry Bannan for me acting disgracefully all game. He is not a top drawer player, he is not a Ronaldo or a gerrard, he needs to play his natural game and get on with it, as opposed to chasing the ref around for 90 minutes hoping for a sodding free kick

You must be on a wind up .