Post match presser

CC: We win as a team and we lose as a team. These kind of things happen to all the teams, that is the nature of the Championship #swfcLIVE

CC: I don't want to discuss that too much, we will discuss this internally. But I wasn't unhappy with my players #swfcLIVE

1. CC: I don't feel Fernando's first yellow card was correct #swfcLIVE

1 retweet7 likes

Retweet

More

CC: After the red card we lost the balance of the team for a few moments and conceded the goal #swfcLIVE

4 retweets8 likes

Retweet

More

CC: First let me say thank you to all the fans here today #swfcLIVE

CC thought the first booking was incorrect. "It was a clear foul and the ref gave a yellow to Fernando." #SWFC #starlive

Carlos Carvalhal unhappy over Fernando Forestieri's red card. Questions the first booking. Said it changed the contest. #SWFC #starlive

CC rejected suggestions FF dived for his first booking. Will see if he can appeal the red. #SWFC #starlive

CC said he will speak to FF internally about his second bookable offence. #SWFC #starlive

0 retweets1 like

CC praised the attitude of his team and Owls' "amazing" travelling fans. #SWFC #starlive

Carvalhal tells me his side did everything to try and win the points #SWFC

Carvalhal felt first yellow for Forestieri was not a yellow, admits the second was. Says they will talk with him internally #SWFC

Carvalhal admits they can't have mistakeS like Forestieri picking up two yellows at this stage of the season #SWFC

Edited by joelswfc

CC told me Aiden McGeady was not in the 18 because he took a kick in training. Should be okay for Tuesday. #SWFC #starlive

0 retweets0 likes

McGeady picked up a kick to the leg in training so not involved today, they expect to have him available for Tuesdays game #SWFC

Presser

I call it that just to annoy you.

On FF, CC said: "The big punishment to him is we lost the game and he knows he had a big influence in the situation." #SWFC #starlive

CC added: "Our team win and lose together." #SWFC #starlive

Is it just a one match ban then?

Two yellows is a one game ban.

I thought the first yellow was harsh as he didn't have any reason to go down but maybe replays will tell you another story

I've stopped going to away games this season, so can't comment on either of today's yellow cards. Having said that I see him throw himself to the floor for no reason, in every game he plays in at Hillsborough. He has so many great facets to his game, but he DOES dive for no reason, and needs to cut it out of his game.

I've stopped going to away games this season, so can't comment on either of today's yellow cards. Having said that I see him throw himself to the floor for no reason, in every game he plays in at Hillsborough. He has so many great facets to his game, but he DOES dive for no reason, and needs to cut it out of his game.

I might be proven wrong but he would have played a perfect 1-2 and ready for a pop at goal so why dive?

The handball was idiotic behaviour

I might be proven wrong but he would have played a perfect 1-2 and ready for a pop at goal so why dive?

The handball was idiotic behaviour

Made the wrong decision cutting in, should have gone in the outside.

Handball was just stupid, he wasn't ever going to gain from it. Gave the ref no choice

If FF is out for 1 match but we can bring in McGeady...not a bad swap if he's up to speed.

Yes this is the obvious solution. Pretty much like for like. McGeady could be a revelation. Fernando has not been at his usual brilliant best recently He gets 6 days off then hopefully tears Hull apart..

Well it didn't sink in if he did. To do that on a yellow card was absolutely stupid

Yep I was flipping fuming with him. We were dominating although we hadn't had a proper chance but feel the goal would have come. After that farce we were on back foot for 5-10 mins. Needs to pack that poo poo in.