No shots on target today

Since Xmas we've returned to being a team that has no threat from set pieces.

Although, still, top scorers, this needs looking at. We get a corner and I now expect nowt, again.

We've not been threatening from set pieces since Reda Johnson left. I say this every week but we must be the worse team in the league at set pieces.

We've not been threatening from set pieces since Reda Johnson left. I say this every week but we must be the worse team in the league at set pieces.

Tom Lees had a spell early seasn, Sasso looks threatening. But its not happening at the moment.

A simple corner/header goal can get you out of jail. We not looking like scoring from these.

Since Xmas we've returned to being a team that has no threat from set pieces.

Although, still, top scorers, this needs looking at. We get a corner and I now expect nowt, again.

ok we didnt score today,but like u say,we are top scorers. days like today happen

Guest Kameron

That was utterley pathetic, yet another wee wee poor away performance.  I don't expect to win every game but not one shot on target is poor, very poor.  We move on.

That was utterley pathetic, yet another wee wee poor away performance.  I don't expect to win every game but not one shot on target is poor, very poor.  We move on.

Bit harsh for the 1st league loss in 2016. A difficult away game, against an inform team.

Luckily 3 days to wait, until we can pick up another 3 points.

Guest Kameron

Bit harsh for the 1st league loss in 2016. A difficult away game, against an inform team.

Luckily 3 days to wait, until we can pick up another 3 points.

Not harsh at all, we were shocking just like at Charlton, MK Dons and Stoke we didn't show up.  They take the pats on the back when playing well; they take the criticism when they fail to turn up.