Carlos & home atmosphere.

Agree with Modboy.

It will improve with time. Success breeds success and enthusiasm is contagious.

I do happen to think the 'lack of atmosphere' thing is overstated anyway.

When games start to really matter, like they did at the conclusion of the promotion season, the atmosphere will automatically go through the roof.

We don't need any tin pot short term fixes ala Palaaaarce, we are a proper club with proper supporters and don't need some marketing mans idea of what a crowd should look & sound like.

I don't agree that the crowd noise should be constant all the time through the game either, it just turns into a premeditated drone.

Much better to have periods of relative quiet which then accentuate the genuine proper spontaneous chants & noise.

Typical example when the old scoreboard did the schhh thing, pigs score comes on, we score and the crowd go mental, and we did the bounce thing for about 10 mins.

The plastics at palaaarce could only dream about genuine atmosphere like that.

From what I have seen I don't know of many fans that enjoy themselves more than crystal palace

From what I have seen I don't know of many fans that enjoy themselves more than crystal palace

Seriously??

It's all manufactured, non spontaneous, choreographed pap. Trying too hard to compensate for being London 'non royalty' compared to the proper clubs.

All we need is 4 quarters instead of two halves, quarter backs change the name to Crystal Palaarce Cardinals and job done.

Embarrassing.

Sort of thing United might do!!

Seriously??

It's all manufactured, non spontaneous, choreographed pap. Trying too hard to compensate for being London 'non royalty' compared to the proper clubs.

All we need is 4 quarters instead of two halves, quarter backs change the name to Crystal Palaarce Cardinals and job done.

Embarrassing.

Sort of thing United might do!!

Well IMO it's beats having half a dozen ' dedicated supporters lol' with trumpets as what people know you for.

The atmosphere at.german grounds as I understand it is choreographed as such as it is organised.

As for palace not being a proper club I would argue that anyone who supports a non trophy winning club like us or them are proper fans who in general come from the local community.

Edited by Geedee