Brighton Ticket Details

Guest oasisowl81

Thats poor!!! well my lad and me will be there , staying over cant wait , how far is the ground from the city centre anyone know ?

700 is poor? it's 200 plus miles away and at least a day off work for most, wind yer neck in. Oh and yes I am going, I'm missing two days of work and it'll cost me over £100 for tickets and travel.

Guest oasisowl81

Newcastle in the cup was cheaper on all counts.....

We took 755 on a Tuesday for a league game a couple of seasons back, that's the norm.

its just a dress rehearsal until the play offs when we meet Brighton again ???

I have never considered not going because of a player being out 

45 years ive been going its sort of a way of life now you will never hear me moan about costs as I see it

If I can afford and I'm not working I will be at the game if I cant I wont simple really   

this has to be our toughest game left up to any potential play off . If we manage to win what a statement that will send out

just a massive massive game , we need the backing of as many fans as possible hope theres a late rush

but we need to beat Rovrum first !! scoring boots back on please goals have dried up !!

Cant find the numbers , but , we should be close to best away following this year at Brighton. Note Leeds took 1500 according to a thread on BHA Forum. Pretty good for a night game. Well done to all who are going. Would need two days off work so cant justify this