Mauritian Owls

Le Belle Mare Plage ?

that ones the well known one which is very nice, but we also came across a lesser known one which was just as good if not better........beaches as bunkers is always good.....there also one which is like concord park although if I was playing golf in Mauritius tomorrow I'd have to say I wouldn't be complaining!

Ha! I'm half Mauritian and our local bar when we're out there fairly regularly is Dolphin, between Trou aux Biches beach and Triolet town. It's a locals bar and most of the staff don't speak great English but they're a friendly bunch and the beer and rum are cheap. They've got a Wednesday scarf and a clock behind the bar which me and a mate have taken them over the years. At one time they had a shirt too, dunno what happened to it. Mind you they also have a Liverpool poster which was their own choice. There's a lot of Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal fans out there based on what you usually get on local TV. Remember years ago in AVFTEB or Boddle or one of the fanzines there was a picture of a bloke in an Owls shirt taking a wee wee on the sign for Arsenal village, not far from where we live.

that ones the well known one which is very nice, but we also came across a lesser known one which was just as good if not better........beaches as bunkers is always good.....there also one which is like concord park although if I was playing golf in Mauritius tomorrow I'd have to say I wouldn't be complaining!

Played Belle Mare quite a few times when we lived in South Aftica used to go to over to Maurituis to work on the Southern Sun Hotels air conditioning during the 90's

They always put us up in Le Coco Beach which could have had the Concorde Park type golf course

Ha! I'm half Mauritian and our local bar when we're out there fairly regularly is Dolphin, between Trou aux Biches beach and Triolet town. It's a locals bar and most of the staff don't speak great English but they're a friendly bunch and the beer and rum are cheap. They've got a Wednesday scarf and a clock behind the bar which me and a mate have taken them over the years. At one time they had a shirt too, dunno what happened to it. Mind you they also have a Liverpool poster which was their own choice. There's a lot of Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal fans out there based on what you usually get on local TV. Remember years ago in AVFTEB or Boddle or one of the fanzines there was a picture of a bloke in an Owls shirt taking a wee wee on the sign for Arsenal village, not far from where we live.

WOW, there really are Mauritian Owls. We really are massive.