Never thought I'd be routing for L**ds

Boro win..dont want jv having any pleasure..he can use his boyfriend for that

Wow, just wow!

If you don't want a L**ds win I imagine you're the same type of person who puts more energy into hating other teams than loving Wednesday.

I hope they tonk Boro by 3 or 4 (yeah, I know that's wishful thinking) and do some damage to their goal difference because that could make all the difference when the time comes.

Word perfect!

Do people genuinely give a shiit what JV thinks?

That absolute bottler wont even comment in his own thread anymore because he was so incredibly wrong about everything. Everything.

If he crawls out of his hole to comment then just tell him to fuuck off back there.

OK, for me a L**ds win would have been the ultimate result really if looking after our own stable and where we want to get to but a draw is still better, as that means Boro have dropped the 2 points.

However, lets not get too giddy, as 3 of the 4 sides above us have a game in hand on Burnley and ourselves... there's still many twists and turns to come.

Still, this is one great season to date and it's shaping up for us at the business end, to be something that we could have only dreamed of soooooooooooooo soon upon DC's initial arrival!!!

I canny believe I've just been reading this quote;

Leeds United midfielder Toumani Diagouraga told Sky Sports:

"We knew before the game that we are good enough to beat anyone in this league and I've been assured that when we are on it, we can beat anyone.

"I think we could have won it, we were the better team in the first half. They got into it in the second half but in the end we had a few chances and we were unlucky not to win.

"I've been here two or three weeks and I've seen how good the team is and hopefully we can win a few more games until the end of the season."

Is it me or does his 1st and 2nd paragraph contradict somewhat and that final one... well 1) they're going to need to win some or they're in trouble come the end of the season and 2) oh my he's only been there a few weeks and already has the outlook of Mr Lard in his 1st paragraph lol!

Boro had a few patches of decent play but were largely unconvincing.

They don't look a side that's good enough for automatic at the moment.

Still annoyed we didn't have the chance to name our strongest side against them at the Riverside a month or so ago.

I thought Leeds contested the game well but they look very poor in the final third - a lot like us last season.

I know Doukara's scored a few recently but I really don't rate him at all. So many of their attacks broke down through him.

Boro drop another 2 points again. These are the results we need from our promotion rivals. Yes guys we are up there breathing down their necks. Every point dropped puts us closer to the top 2. Its going to happen, WE'RE ON OUR WAY BACK to the prem !!!

Boro had a few patches of decent play but were largely unconvincing.

They don't look a side that's good enough for automatic at the moment.

Still annoyed we didn't have the chance to name our strongest side against them at the Riverside a month or so ago.

I thought Leeds contested the game well but they look very poor in the final third - a lot like us last season.

I know Doukara's scored a few recently but I really don't rate him at all. So many of their attacks broke down through him.

Did Rhodes do owt, mate ?