Never thought I'd be routing for L**ds

That is nonsense 2 games in hand just means 2 games to play they have got 2 points from their last 4 games we got more yesterday

It's not nonsense at all.

Yes, they've had a little dip, but I don't expect this dip to last very long.

In my view they are the strongest side in the league.

Derby and Boro are heading in the same direction.

This is what happens when you blow money on crap strikers, put forward by Carlos as decoys, instead of buying a proper quality striker like Hooper.

Blackman lol

Rhodes - three times the price of Hooper, and a third as good.

If you don't want a L**ds win I imagine you're the same type of person who puts more energy into hating other teams than loving Wednesday.

I hope they tonk Boro by 3 or 4 (yeah, I know that's wishful thinking) and do some damage to their goal difference because that could make all the difference when the time comes.

Hope fatboys team get f------g hammered,then it may dawn on that stupid italian that fatboy isn't a good manager and he is out of his depth in the championship,talks a good game but backs it up with naff all,despise fatboy with a passion,get him sacked.

:laugh:

RELEVANCE

If you don't want a L**ds win I imagine you're the same type of person who puts more energy into hating other teams than loving Wednesday.

I hope they tonk Boro by 3 or 4 (yeah, I know that's wishful thinking) and do some damage to their goal difference because that could make all the difference when the time comes.

Its not a "leeds thing" its a fatboy thing,anybody else managing them i'd want a leeds win of course,just can't stand fatboy boy and his drivel before or after games.

Ideally, Boro's results need to be indifferent, but not so bad that Karanka is sacked and a new manager brought in. Then Boro would almost certainly have a honeymoon period of 5-6 games which would effectively mean that only one automatic spot is up for grabs. A draw tonight would do neither Boro nor 10-Bellies any good.