Time for others to score!

The fact that FF played a beautiful ball across the keeper for Hooper last week rather than having a go himself shows that FF is content being in a winning team rather than in it for personal glory.... I love this. This is also a lesson Lucas Joao need to learn and will help him develop if he does.

In last 4 league games Wednesday have scored 6 goals

But these have come from just 2 players: Hooper (5 goals) and Lee (1 goal)

Be nice to see Forestieri getting some more in the net, as he might be getting overshadowed by Hooper as a fans favorite

Maybe Nuhui can add to his one solitary league goal (excluding a penalty kick) of the season, or Lucas Joao come off the bench and add to his 5 (he hasn't scored for 14 games in all competitions)

We know McGugan can do it in the Cup as well as the league, given a chance, as well as making a good American footballer with that block vs. Brum!. Wallace and Bannan rarely hit the net, but Lee could canter one in if he's fit. How about the defense? Lee and even Sasso look dangerous in the opposites box and Pudil has been know to crack one. Perhaps Hunt is due one

Yep, it's the result that matters and who cares who scores, even if it's an own goal

But let's see if others will chip in with a few, on top of another Hooper brace!

UTO

Judging on 4 games in nonsensical. The previous 4 games FF was top goal scorer with Hooper, Lee and Wallace all scoring.

Cool.

Excellent use of reasoning.

Penalties don't count. 

Reyt.

Somewhere, somehow, there's always a Nuhui spat lurking behind every post

David ike has a one hour You Tube special coming out on this topic around April at the same time Nuhui's contract is set to expire (allegedly)

It's often what happens, when you have an ace poacher like Hooper, or Rhodes. The team doesn't actually score any more, it's just more of the opportunities seem to fall to, and are taken by the striker. Maybe, subconsciously, their team mates start looking for them all the time, instead of having a pot themselves

I'd be inclined to agree with this. Before Hooper we had Nuhiu in the box. Players would often shoot rather than putting the ball in for nuhiu to miss

We've scored more goals than the entire last season and some muppet is moaning about players not scoring enough. Pilllock.

Why do ppl post crap l8ke this. Why can't you just politely say "sorry friend I don't agree and I think it's a bit silly to start a thread on this subject, when we've already beaten last year's total"

I get what the op is saying but without Hooper we would have probably lost last week

Somebodyelse might have found an equaliser somehow as we were really pushing on after Atty came on however the quality goal scoring attributes of Hooper for the two goals were fantastic.

He could quite easily have got sucked into the high tempo of the football for the first goal and hit it first time but it would have been blocked. So he shifted it to the side, sat the defender on his backside and smashed it.

Watching the second at the time I swear Hooper was nowhere to be seen when FF crossed the ball but all of a sudden he is tapping it in from a yard.

The thing about goalscorers like Hooper ( and Rhodes) is because their main attribute is movement they are impossible to mark out of a game. They rely on quality balls in and around the box and if we keep supplying these Hooper will miss some but will keep scoring for fun

Edited by oldishowl

Somewhere, somehow, there's always a Nuhui spat lurking behind every post

David ike has a one hour You Tube special coming out on this topic around April at the same time Nuhui's contract is set to expire (allegedly)

Hasn't Nuhiu just signed a new two and a half year deal lol

Why do ppl post crap l8ke this. Why can't you just politely say "sorry friend I don't agree and I think it's a bit silly to start a thread on this subject, when we've already beaten last year's total"

Because people like me are cnuts.

Be nice to see Forestieri getting some more in the net, as he might be getting overshadowed by Hooper as a fans favorite

Maybe Nuhui can add to his one solitary league goal (excluding a penalty kick) of the season, or Lucas Joao come off the bench and add to his 5 (he hasn't scored for 14 games in all competitions)

We know McGugan can do it in the Cup as well as the league, given a chance, as well as making a good American footballer with that block vs. Brum!. Wallace and Bannan rarely hit the net, but Lee could canter one in if he's fit. How about the defense? Lee and even Sasso look dangerous in the opposites box and Pudil has been know to crack one. Perhaps Hunt is due one

Yep, it's the result that matters and who cares who scores, even if it's an own goal

But let's see if others will chip in with a few, on top of another Hooper brace!

UTO

Only one team in the Championship has scored more goals than Wednesday this season (not just the last four or five games), and I believe that we are the club with the highest number of different scorers in the league. Can't see the point you're trying to make really

Just to be clear, all penalties count. No matter who scores them.

You're aware of goals and how they work and that, yes?

Yes I am. And Nuhui has scored one solitary outfield goal and the other one was a penalty

You're aware of facts and how they work and that, yes?

Only one team in the Championship has scored more goals than Wednesday this season (not just the last four or five games), and I believe that we are the club with the highest number of different scorers in the league. Can't see the point you're trying to make really

UTO