Rotherham Tickets Prices

Doesn't anybody at the club have any sort of business acumen at all?

Realistic pricing would have seen close to 30k for this one. Now we'll be lucky to scrape 25k.

Bigger crowds would surely be worth an extra couple of points to the team come the end of the season. Instead of playing in front of a sea of empty (expensive) seats.

Guest oasisowl81

Realistic pricing would have seen close to 30k for this one. Now we'll be lucky to scrape 25k.

Bigger crowds would surely be worth an extra couple of points to the team come the end of the season. Instead of playing in front of a sea of empty (expensive) seats.

Oh give over, your monotonous moaning is getting tiresome.

It's actually cheaper on the Kop for members than for the same game last season.

Guest oasisowl81

Clap clap

Clap clap

Absolutely, Wednesday fan me not a pretentious spunkbubble on Owlstalk, I've had more hot dinners than games you've attended. See you at Preston? Hull?

Absolutely, Wednesday fan me not a pretentious spunkbubble on Owlstalk, I've had more hot dinners than games you've attended. See you at Preston? Hull?

I'll be at Preston as it's a reasonably priced game of football.

And as for having more hot dinners than games I've attended... I seriously think not David my old friend!

You must be a barrel of laughs.

Nope perhaps you should go see DC and show him your business portfolio.

You success you, wish I was such a business wiz like you so I could afford to actually go to the games, oh hang on a minute.

Nope perhaps you should go see DC and show him your business portfolio.

You success you, wish I was such a business wiz like you so I could afford to actually go to the games, oh hang on a minute.

I can easily afford it (not that it's any concern of yours) but just choose not to pay it because I don't believe in getting ripped off.

On top of me not actually thinking the prices are fair anyway, means that I'll do what thousands of others are doing and keep my money in my pocket.

You must be a barrel of laughs.

I used to be.

Honestly.

Guest oasisowl81

I can easily afford it (not that it's any concern of yours) but just choose not to pay it because I don't believe in getting ripped off.

On top of me not actually thinking the prices are fair anyway, means that I'll do what thousands of others are doing and keep my money in my pocket.

I used to be.

Honestly.

Scab

A reasonable amount.

It's obvious Mr. Chansiri is paying for this shot at promotion, not us. The vast majority of the wage bill/transfer fees is paid by him.

What are the fans paying for? A tiny wedge of our outgoings.

Would it really matter to Chansiri if fans paid for 15% of our wage bill as opposed to 20%? Probably not. The extra funds we've raised because of the price hike have probably paid for Vincent Sasso's wages.

Would it matter to our fans if we paid for 15% of our wage bill instead of 20%? Absolutely, because more would be able to afford to go.

So we can either have cheap/reasonable priced tickets, bring in 'x' amount of money and start to build up our fanbase like Derby have (we wouldn't get 30,000 overnight, but give it time).

Or we can have expensive tickets, bring in x plus a bit more' amount of money, but have an average gate of 19,000.

One of the steering group said a few months ago that they'd happily sacrifice 4,000 fans if it brought in an extra £1m.

I'm the complete opposite - I think if Chansiri really wants promotion, he'd be better off sacrificing that extra money we've got because of the price hike in favour of building up a whopping fanbase that can cheer us on to promotion.

If Chansiri could buy an extra 10,000 fans it'd be up there with Forestieri and Hooper as signing of the season. And I think, with reasonable prices, we would have had just that.

This.

As a session ticket holder I'll be there anyway but when watching performances like yesterday I'd much rather we have 25-30000 than just over 20000.

I'm sure it'd help the poor atmosphere and with a atmosphere the extra backing would help when we get tighter games than yesterday