Rotherham Tickets Prices

Why who's your dad support at the moment?

Grew up a Gillingham fan, moved to London in his teens & had a ST for Chelsea in the pre-Abramovich days....then moved to Devon.

He moved to Sheffield last year so taken him to a few games & he's enjoyed it. Thinks we're fantastic this season, says FF has a touch of Zola about him & Helan is the funniest player he's ever watched.

That said, he'll always be a Gills fan. Moving up North has actually made games much more accessible for him, so many Northern away games in league one! He's taking me to Bramall Lane in April for Gills vs United. Also promised we'll do the play offs if Gills don't go up automatically.

Grew up a Gillingham fan, moved to London in his teens & had a ST for Chelsea in the pre-Abramovich days....then moved to Devon.

He moved to Sheffield last year so taken him to a few games & he's enjoyed it. Thinks we're fantastic this season, says FF has a touch of Zola about him & Helan is the funniest player he's ever watched.

That said, he'll always be a Gills fan. Moving up North has actually made games much more accessible for him, so many Northern away games in league one! He's taking me to Bramall Lane in April for Gills vs United. Also promised we'll do the play offs if Gills don't go up automatically.

Ah right. Well I'm sure he'll come to love the Owls as well....impossible not to. 

Ha ha ha ha ha give over Lee, gates aren't down by that much (about 8k overall) prices are up, it'll be a fair bit more than £500k, even at say £2 per fan more per game that's £600k didn't you say it was up on average a lot more? Go conservative and say £5 that's £1.5m whilst not a drop on your increased wages/fees it's better for the club.

Ok, let's say the change in ticket prices has brought in an extra £5m (it hasn't)

That figure will still be dwarfed by the rise in our wages/fees.

So we're still contributing far less as a fanbase than we were last season.

In other words - the argument for raising our prices can't be that 'we needed to do it or we wouldn't have all these great new players'

There needs to be another excuse for it.

Change in work hours means I have every Saturday off so will be traveling from Scarborough for the five remaining Saturday home games and possibly a couple of away games (derby and Huddersfield). Depending on what league we in next season ill be getting my first ever season ticket.

Change in work hours means I have every Saturday off so will be traveling from Scarborough for the five remaining Saturday home games and possibly a couple of away games (derby and Huddersfield). Depending on what league we in next season ill be getting my first ever season ticket.

You'll do well to get a ticket for Derby if you dont have a season ticket

My old man grew up a Gills fan. I think he's fully converted now though so I'm one step ahead.

Used to get along to the Priestfield a couple of times a season but strictly just the glory games now.

Please correct me if I am wrong but £30 behind the goal and £36 on the side (This being one of our cheaper categories) is still one of the most expensive in the league. Still more expensive then Derby and Middlesbrough both of these above us in the league and spent more money. More expensive then every other club apart from maybe Leeds. Where is the justification in that?

I am not saying a Sheffield Wednesday home game should be £5 every week to get in. My argument is we should charge the going rate for the league which we are not by about £10 on average per ticket.

My old man grew up a Gills fan. I think he's fully converted now though so I'm one step ahead.

Used to get along to the Priestfield a couple of times a season but strictly just the glory games now.

Never had the pleasure of going to the Priestfield but will make my first visit if Gills have to settle for the play offs. My Dad says it's a dump but I love small shitty stadiums lol

Went to Oakwell for their game vs Barnsley this season. Horrendous performance. Was really looking forward to seeing what the fuss was regarding Bradley Dack....and he did roger all lol

Don't think my Dad will ever fully convert, but he has loved watching us play this season & does just get a buzz when we're winning. Interesting seeing games from his non-rose tinted specs point of view too.

More games I get him to the better. Rotherham will be a good one I think. After that I'll have to get him to an away game.

Even I'm going to this one with my son, he doesn't want to go, but i'm making him, he will thank me afterwards  :biggrin:

He can pay me back for his ticket mind, it's the Scottishness in me  :ph34r:  

Long gone are the Irvine days when we used to threaten the kids with bringing them again if they didn't behave themselves.

Guest oasisowl81

Never had the pleasure of going to the Priestfield but will make my first visit if Gills have to settle for the play offs. My Dad says it's a dump but I love small shitty stadiums lol

Went to Oakwell for their game vs Barnsley this season. Horrendous performance. Was really looking forward to seeing what the fuss was regarding Bradley Dack....and he did roger all lol

Don't think my Dad will ever fully convert, but he has loved watching us play this season & does just get a buzz when we're winning. Interesting seeing games from his non-rose tinted specs point of view too.

More games I get him to the better. Rotherham will be a good one I think. After that I'll have to get him to an away game.

I like older stadiums but Priestfield, and Gillingham in general is fecking horrendous.

Guest oasisowl81

Hoping it gets to membership but think ill struggle for both games to be fair. How many tickets can season ticket holders get for away games?

Derby won't get to members, and ST holders get 1 ticket

I wished I'd have got one at the beginning. 

Certainly value for money if you can get to few throughout the season. (and signed up around August/September). Think I signed up late August. Couldn't commit to a season ticket, so this was the next best thing.

Get signed up for membership next season pal.