Rotherham Tickets Prices

Just because we have no rivalry, doesn't mean it isn't an attractive game to attend.

As you've alluded to, it is the most local opposition we will play this season, which naturally raises interest levels in the local population.

Throw in the high stakes as we push for promotion and they battle for survival, a big away following making noise in their cup final, and yeah it is an attractive game to attend.

Each to their own mate, but I'll be giving this one a miss and coming to Sheffield for the Ipswich game instead - much more attractive fixture IMO. Ipswich are a big club, challenging towards the top end of the league, have some excellent players and top quality manager, and promises to be a great battle between to very good teams in the promotion race.

And off the top of my head aren't they more a league 1 club than league 2? Could be wrong mind but historically haven't they usually bounced around the third division with spouts in the 2nd and 4th?

Not paid much attention to them in my lifetime, but when I do think Rotherham United I think Division 4. Same with Doncaster Rovers and Chesterfield. Barnsley, then we're talking Division 3 - Barnsley are the 3rd biggest club in the region IMO, obviously behind the Sheffield clubs.

Each to their own mate, but I'll be giving this one a miss and coming to Sheffield for the Ipswich game instead - much more attractive fixture IMO. Ipswich are a big club, challenging towards the top end of the league, have some excellent players and top quality manager, and promises to be a great battle between to very good teams in the promotion race.

I'll be at Ipswich as well, and looking forward to it for all those reasons.

Sadly I'm missing Rotherham as I'm away.

Also missing QPR due to being away, but not really fussed about that even though their recent history is much more successful than Ipswich's.

Still far too expensive

No its not given the huge amount of investment in the team that our chairman has funded in the main and asking fans to contribute towards that seems fair and reasonable

Is that 28 quid on the north with membership then?

I ain't mad at that.

But it is on sky isn't it?

Nope.

Dunno whether it could still be chosen for SKY though.

But it's a standard 3pm kick off on a Saturday as it stands.

still will be abaht 22k there max

Disagree.

Think it'll top 30k as long as SKY keep their grubby paws off!

Edited by FlyingOwl

No its not given the huge amount of investment in the team that our chairman has funded in the main and asking fans to contribute towards that seems fair and reasonable

We (gate receipts) were contributing more last season, in percentage terms, than we are now.

If it's about fans making a contribution there's an argument to be made for prices being even more expensive, to cover for the massive hike in our wage bill/transfers.

How much more money are we making in gate receipts as opposed to last season? An extra £500k?

How much more money have we paid out in wages/fees as opposed to last season? An extra £15m?

Concesion for age should be over 60 not 65 and before anyone jumps down my kneck I'm not 60 for a while but many have retired from work and are just living on a single pension..

If we can do it for 24 year olds surely we can tempt the grey pound too ?

Better effort on pricing tho for this game and in fairness it should be recognised..

Guest oasisowl81

We (gate receipts) were contributing more last season, in percentage terms, than we are now.

If it's about fans making a contribution there's an argument to be made for prices being even more expensive, to cover for the massive hike in our wage bill/transfers.

How much more money are we making in gate receipts as opposed to last season? An extra £500k?

How much more money have we paid out in wages/fees as opposed to last season? An extra £15m?

Ha ha ha ha ha give over Lee, gates aren't down by that much (about 8k overall) prices are up, it'll be a fair bit more than £500k, even at say £2 per fan more per game that's £600k didn't you say it was up on average a lot more? Go conservative and say £5 that's £1.5m whilst not a drop on your increased wages/fees it's better for the club.