Ours is a love that shines brightly, so bright that even Stevie May cannot crush it

Would be quite nice if we could pie off Dielna and Lachman onto them though... that might put a dampener on our love affair  lol

We are now gaining support from other fans

Once upon a time (in the early 90's) we were most people’s 2nd team due to the football we played (a la Barcelona!!!)

Today was a landmark: - I got praise from a L*&ds fan about our squad (Hooper and Fessi mainly - no mention of the other 9) from someone who has never even spoken to me!

Obviously I told him to f off back to Bell End Rd

"Sheffield United are the ugly sister. Sheffield Wednesday are the princess.

Sheffield isn't much of a fairy tale though. In fact it's a bloody horror story."

:laugh:

A for accuracy

I'll be honest, I spent about 10mins trying to remember whose initials 'SM' were. Stevie Mays existence had been completely erased from my memory

The difference between him and the likes of Hooper....

staggering.

Guest trusty_left_peg

Decent club Preston. Grayson's done really well there to turn them around after some recent difficult years. Remember seeing them under Graham Westley in 11/12 (we beat them comfortably, 2-0 I think?) and they were embarrassingly poor.

"Sheffield United are the ugly sister. Sheffield Wednesday are the princess.

Sheffield isn't much of a fairy tale though. In fact it's a bloody horror story."

:laugh:

Preston isn't exactly Alice in Wonderland either so it's swings and roundabouts I guess. Bang on regarding the blunts mind.