Birmingham City vsThe Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

There's 3 of them Leon

I'm a great wingman 

You have the one in the middle and I'll have the other two

You are both too late. They are all sitting on my sofa, giggling in their fluffy pink knickers and brassiers with all glitter on. I have bought them all bottles of pop and a packet of crisps each. The one in the middle wanted cheese and onion. Her on the left went for salt and vinegar and the one on the right, Marcia was happy with ready salted.

We are listening to obscure 1970's reggae on my expensive stereo.

Edited by pauli

Big game today but agree with someone above who said its not do or die time yet. Still plenty of other games where we can pick up the 30ish points we should need to get on the playoffs.

Hopefully Lees is fit to start and Forestieri finds his shooting boots again!

Team prediction:

Westwood, Hunt, Lees, Hutchinson, Pudil, Wallace, Lee, Bannan, McGeady, Forestieri, Hooper.

Bench: Price, Palmer, Loovens, Semedo, McGugan, Nuhiu, Joao

1-1 after being a goal behind. Solid point leaving us a few adrift of the top 6 with 16 games to go!

That's the best starting 11 we've had in a very very long time. Good time to be an owl.

Edited by s110wl

Great OMDT Pauli.

First memory of Birmingham away, Gary Shelton coming out for warm up with a paerticularly drastc haircut, and 3000 fans pointing and shouting "Skinhead, skinhead, skinhead".

Unusually comfortable 0-2 that day, so Im going for an omen of FF coming out with a ferocious hair cut and another 0-2.

Wallace from 25 metres, Hooper from 2mm.

I dreamt (seriously, it's true) that we won our next four games by 4-0!!

So starting today: FF 1, 12 mins / Hoops 1, 38 mins / Bannan 1, 66 mins / Nuhiu 1 pen 90+3 mins.

Have a great afternoon if you're there and enjoy the dancing.  I'm going to be on the A1 travelling north but I will try to do a little wiggle in my seat each time they ripple the back of the net

Great OMDT Pauli. Love Rowett's picture.

Think we might see Forestieri up front today.

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Loovens

Pudil

Wallace

Hutch

Lee

Bannan

Foresteiri 

Hooper

We've already beaten this lot once. Lets beat them again.

2-1 win.