Names of Those We Struggle to Get Reyt

Radio commentators saying they know how to say a players name because the player has told him directly how to pronounce it, really bust on my balls. Especially when they make no Fuucking effort by continuously saying it in anything other than a short clunking English dialect.

They are like twats giving it the big 'I am'. My Portuguese friends, some called Joao (that's John to you and me) think the guy is a massive wee wee tail-knocker and cringe each time he says 'jer-wow' in a comical drawl.

Just say it properly if you've been told how to say it from the horses mouth.

Knob.

Radio commentators saying they know how to say a players name because the player has told him directly how to pronounce it, really bust on my balls. Especially when they make no Fuucking effort by continuously saying it in anything other than a short clunking English dialect.

They are like twats giving it the big 'I am'. My Portuguese friends, some called Joao (that's John to you and me) think the guy is a massive wee wee tail-knocker and cringe each time he says 'jer-wow' in a comical drawl.

Just say it properly if you've been told how to say it from the horses mouth.

Knob.

DROGBAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm not bad at Portuguese but I may stand corrected by a native speaker. Se-meydo is right. What really annoys me is Mat-eye-ass. Listen to CC, it's correctly pronounced Mat-ee-ash. Commentators always got that wrong.

Hélan is another. Hee-lan you sometimes get, when it's ell-ann, silent h. Sorry, I know a few languages and am a pedantic two-hat.