Exceptional Following to Preston?

Hmmm maybe I'll go somewhere else. Anywhere you'd recommend that I'll be able to get away from fairly quickly?

Not close to the ground really. 

Problem with the school is the main road has numerous sets of lights that seem to stay on Red for an eternity

and in addition cars are queuing to leave deepdale retail park.

Fire Station is okay usually so long as you get there early enough to park near the exit.

The Deepdale Shopping Centre has a big car park that to my knowledge has no restrictions but can be a bugger to get out of when busy.

The streets to the south of the stadium are usually full so you might consider parking closer to town and having a walk of about a mile or so.

To the north around Watling Street Road and the Army Barracks there is some parking but not much.

I'd go Fire Station if it were me. Have a walk westwards past Deepdale shopping centre on your right, past PNE on your left to next lights and turn right.

Walk past Sainsbury's on your right (decent sized car park, not sure of restrictions, but a tw4t to get out of as you are straight into football traffic) and a hundred or so yards to the Sumners Pub which will be full of Wednesdayites.

Advice please - When young free and single I loved away matches. Dont go since kids arrived.

One of my youngsters is now showing interest and comes to home games. How do I choose away seats where my kids wont be sat next to the loudmouthed, opinionated, vulgar, irrational away fan that I used to be?

Learn em young is my advice lol

Fire Station is okay usually so long as you get there early enough to park near the exit.

The Deepdale Shopping Centre has a big car park that to my knowledge has no restrictions but can be a bugger to get out of when busy.

The streets to the south of the stadium are usually full so you might consider parking closer to town and having a walk of about a mile or so.

To the north around Watling Street Road and the Army Barracks there is some parking but not much.

I'd go Fire Station if it were me. Have a walk westwards past Deepdale shopping centre on your right, past PNE on your left to next lights and turn right.

Walk past Sainsbury's on your right (decent sized car park, not sure of restrictions, but a tw4t to get out of as you are straight into football traffic) and a hundred or so yards to the Sumners Pub which will be full of Wednesdayites.

Is the fire station just off Blackpool Rd? Also how early we talking?

Thanks for the info too. 

Advice please - When young free and single I loved away matches. Dont go since kids arrived.

One of my youngsters is now showing interest and comes to home games. How do I choose away seats where my kids wont be sat next to the loudmouthed, opinionated, vulgar, irrational away fan that I used to be?

Try and get tickets near us. We always seem to be sat in the section where no chuff sings apart from us. We will then move. You're welcome

Is the fire station just off Blackpool Rd? Also how early we talking?

Thanks for the info too. 

Yes it is on Blackpool road just after VW dealership on right and new Morrisons on left, Certainly by 1PM to be near front.

Firemen and ladies pretty accommodating if you let them know.

Yes it is on Blackpool road just after VW dealership on right and new Morrisons on left, Certainly by 1PM to be near front.

Firemen and ladies pretty accommodating if you let them know.

Okay reckon I'll do this thanks 33. 

Be eight or nine of us going.

Two friends never been to a SWFC away match before.

Three that have and can't wait to do it again.

I'm same I'm on my jack so far and never been to an away game. Trying to tempt others to come along at the mo.