Exceptional Following to Preston?

Shajan is superb Pulsar.

Only 10 mins from Preston on A59 to Clitheroe, so not much use if you want to find something halfway home.

The pickle tray is to die for.

Recommend the mixed grill.

I wouldn't rule it out, we've detoured to Oxford on the way back from Reading for a place called '4,500 miles from Delhi', exquisite, Peshwari naan just melts in yr mouth.

One of lads always has mixed grill but i tend to go for Chicken Ceylon, Jalfreizi or Dopiaza.

I reckon we are solely responsible for Wednesday's spicy play!

I wouldn't rule it out, we've detoured to Oxford on the way back from Reading for a place called '4,500 miles from Delhi', exquisite, Peshwari naan just melts in yr mouth.

One of lads always has mixed grill but i tend to go for Chicken Ceylon, Jalfreizi or Dopiaza.

I reckon we are solely responsible for Wednesday's spicy play!

You guys should start a Michelin type guide, giving one Owl, 2 Owls or 3 Owls.

How many owls is Shajan?

hate it when people recommend a place...surely its just your opinion and taste...if i went to this place i might think the pickle tray is disgusting..its like when people say you have 'got to see' the latest film..totally pointless

How many you had 🍺🍺🍺🍺

hate it when people recommend a place...surely its just your opinion and taste...if i went to this place i might think the pickle tray is disgusting..its like when people say you have 'got to see' the latest film..totally pointless

Yeh that Tripadvisor  is useless  WTF:

You guys should start a Michelin type guide, giving one Owl, 2 Owls or 3 Owls.

How many owls is Shajan?

Hey you may be onto something there?

We went to Shabar and i'd give it 4 and a half Owls out of five.

Stop recommended your watering holes then mardy arse!

Here we go. 38 pages on pickle trays.

lol

This has to go down as one of the dumbest posts in Owlstalk history.

exactly...thats why we are in chorley..we like it you dont..so whos right? None of us..its opinions

I didn't say I didn't like it.

Spent very little time there so can't comment.

I said I didn't recommend it.

I only said that cos you're going there.

Wind yer neck in yer miserable foooker