Exceptional Following to Preston?

With Birmingham away having sold out pretty rapidly, what are the odds of a real exceptional following to Preston?

The reasonably prices tickets of £24 along with a potential allocation of 5,950 (if we'll sell through the initial 3,000 allocation) could make this a brilliant away day.

When do tickets go on sale ? I'm going to this and staying over in sunny Preston...taking a casual Wednesday fan...using two season tickets to purchase ...when can I cash in the chips ?

On Friday to all season ticket holders.

Full details on other ticket section, very cheap. £2 for kids.

Advice please - When young free and single I loved away matches. Dont go since kids arrived.

One of my youngsters is now showing interest and comes to home games. How do I choose away seats where my kids wont be sat next to the loudmouthed, opinionated, vulgar, irrational away fan that I used to be?

Well Blackburn have took the most this season to Deepdale at 5.5k - obviously a local derby so its a big ask to take that many, after that Middlesboro took 3.7 k and

then Bolton at 3.2k   - I think we could take 4,000 for this game

Advice please - When young free and single I loved away matches. Dont go since kids arrived.

One of my youngsters is now showing interest and comes to home games. How do I choose away seats where my kids wont be sat next to the loudmouthed, opinionated, vulgar, irrational away fan that I used to be?

You can't choose seats I'm afraid.

Even if you could there would be no way of avoiding said people. 90% of our away fans are how you described.

Get in touch with the ticket office, ask about getting seats closer to the front/at the front, which is where I presume is best for kids to see.

Thanks SB and Eccleshall.

When I think back to my language, abuse and anger at away games I cringe to think an 11 yo would have been next to me.

I understand of course why standing was outlawed, but at least families could move to stand where they felt at ease.

Hopefully you'll be next to my Malaga mates. They are also loud mouthed, opinionated old ultras from the 90's, but it's OK, your kids won't understand what they're saying, as they don't speak English

Thanks SB and Eccleshall.

When I think back to my language, abuse and anger at away games I cringe to think an 11 yo would have been next to me.

I understand of course why standing was outlawed, but at least families could move to stand where they felt at ease.

In general our fans are fantastic with younger kids and families, however when tanked up some just won't think.

you can't avoid said ruffions at an away match and NOBODY sits in their seats - all stand