Kieran Lee

Don't think ive ever seen a player come on so much, considering he was signed as a back up full back.

Every season he seems to get better - I honestly thought he'd struggle for game time this season but he's one of our very best players.

I also thought he would be the one to miss out this season and at the start it looked like it was, but he got his head down worked hard and waited on his chance.

when it came he grabbed it with both hands and hasn't looked back.

he has the fight,desire and hunger he wants to do well  and IMO this is where he edges over LM

POTY for me so far

I also thought he would be the one to miss out this season and at the start it looked like it was, but he got his head down worked hard and waited on his chance.

when it came he grabbed it with both hands and hasn't looked back.

he has the fight,desire and hunger he wants to do well  and IMO this is where he edges over LM

POTY for me so far

Not even in the top 3 IMO. 

Bannan

Forestieri

Lee

Imo.

Bannan

Forestieri

Hutchinson

Also a shout for Wallace, considering he's our main man for assists this season....by a distance.

Lee has epitomised consistency this season. But we've had so many stand out players...he just wouldn't make my top 3. 

You can tell he's come from the Manchester United academy.  He carries himself with the confidence and assurance of a man who learned his football at one of the biggest clubs in the world. 

I'm just glad he re-signed in the summer despite us not having a manager.  Would have been a lot of uncertainty for him - he may not have been in the new boss' plans.  In fact, he's become our most consistent performer. 

You can tell he's come from the Manchester United academy.  He carries himself with the confidence and assurance of a man who learned his football at one of the biggest clubs in the world. 

I'm just glad he re-signed in the summer despite us not having a manager.  Would have been a lot of uncertainty for him - he may not have been in the new boss' plans.  In fact, he's become our most consistent performer. 

He actually signed up a few days before SG was given the heave-ho.  There was a pic of them together.  SO glad he is a major part of the current team set-up

He actually signed up a few days before SG was given the heave-ho.  There was a pic of them together.  SO glad he is a major part of the current team set-up

Ah. Must have been an uncomfortable few weeks for him over the summer then. He's responded brilliantly.