Nuhiu

I try and stay away from Adthe threads in general because there are many less intelligent fans who never understand why Adthe is such a big asset.

Do think Carlos deserves huge praise for what he did with Adthe. His team selection was excellent and he used Adthe to perfection by bringing him on when the defenders were tired. Nuhiu brings more space to Hooper and Forestieri and they can exploit it when the defenders are tired.

Carlos is a tactical genius, and Adthe is a legend.

big dave has his limitations...

but look at the state of the club when he was bought in...

he's done well to advance into playing an oft. important role in our present side...

he's far prom prolific (we all know that), but were we to stick another hooper type alongside hooper whose to say they'd be able to play together?

remember hirsty and warhurst?

until we find someone to do dave's type of work, and can finish, he's by far the best we've got for the job...

I try and stay away from Adthe threads in general because there are many less intelligent fans who never understand why Adthe is such a big asset.

Do think Carlos deserves huge praise for what he did with Adthe. His team selection was excellent and he used Adthe to perfection by bringing him on when the defenders were tired. Nuhiu brings more space to Hooper and Forestieri and they can exploit it when the defenders are tired.

agreed - I also think the contract extension ensure's a sell on value should we gain promotion. They'll be plenty of championship clubs offering big money for Dave.

Understand your sentiment, but I cant agree that bringing him on so late in the game is right.

We could easily have been two down by the time he came on.

Our best form is when he plays with Hooper, so we need to start like that.

Understand your sentiment, but I cant agree that bringing him on so late in the game is right.

We could easily have been two down by the time he came on.

Our best form is when he plays with Hooper, so we need to start like that.

Started like that vs Burnley and didn't win. Never came on against Leeds in a comfortable win. Started only 1 of the last 5 games.

CC knows what he's doing.

Started like that vs Burnley and didn't win. Never came on against Leeds in a comfortable win. Started only 1 of the last 5 games.

CC knows what he's doing.

This is not about Nuhiu. Its about the shape of the team, and more than anything, the results of the team. With him up front with hoops we start with the FF left Bannan central midfield.

The 5 games you talk about:-

brum - losing till we changed to hooper nuhiu

Shrews - lost without hooper nuhiu

Burnley - very good draw with hooper nuhiu

Reading - drew without hooper nuhiu

Bolton - won with hooper nuhiu

This is not about Nuhiu. Its about the shape of the team, and more than anything, the results of the team. With him up front with hoops we start with the FF left Bannan central midfield.

The 5 games you talk about:-

brum - losing till we changed to hooper nuhiu

Shrews - lost without hooper nuhiu

Burnley - very good draw with hooper nuhiu

Reading - drew without hooper nuhiu

Bolton - won with hooper nuhiu

So Burnley at fortress Hillsborough is a very good draw but Reading away is just a draw? Plus you've conveniently missed out the Leeds game.

So Burnley at fortress Hillsborough is a very good draw but Reading away is just a draw? Plus you've conveniently missed out the Leeds game.

Sorry, yes Leeds was after Bolton you are right.

A draw v Burnley with one barmy defensive lapse is good, but not great. Leeds was a really good result, but I thought we were awful first half. But the first half is irrelevant - we won.

Then before that, Fulham away, Brum and Wolves we were superb with FF in midfield, Hoops Nuhiu up front.

I wont persuade you that Wallace Lee Bannan FF is best. Yoy wont persuade me that Wallace Hutch Lee Bannan is best. They are both very strong, and we should agree that we are very lucky to be able to argue about the optimum line up using these wonderful players.