Nuhiu

It's not just what he contributes on the pitch, the space he creates for others, the chances he makes for others, he is clearly a massive influence off the pitch as well, and everyone seems to love the guy. When hes on the bench, and someone scores 9 times out of 10 they run straight into Daves loving arms on the sideline, unless hes ran onto the pitch to congratulate them first. 

Seriously he is a huge part of where we are and the team spirit we have. 

LONG LIVE KING DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not just what he contributes on the pitch, the space he creates for others, the chances he makes for others, he is clearly a massive influence off the pitch as well, and everyone seems to love the guy. When hes on the bench, and someone scores 9 times out of 10 they run straight into Daves loving arms on the sideline, unless hes ran onto the pitch to congratulate them first. 

Seriously he is a huge part of where we are and the team spirit we have. 

LONG LIVE KING DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's probably just the biggest target when the players run to the bench after scoring, and can lift the li'l tykes like Bazza and Wallace really high off the ground. I can imagine them squealing with delight and chiming in unison "again Atty, again!!"

He's probably just the biggest target when the players run to the bench after scoring, and can lift the li'l tykes like Bazza and Wallace really high off the ground. I can imagine them squealing with delight and chiming in unison "again Atty, again!!"

Im still waiting for him to give Bazza an Eagle

Plussed this for two reasons

1. I proper laughed out loud at the thought of that 2. You have Homestarrunner as your dp!

Plussed this for two reasons

1. I proper laughed out loud at the thought of that 2. You have Homestarrunner as your dp!

lol would plus back but Neil done taken all my plusses away.  :sad:

As for Homestar, always have done. So many happy memowies.

armywallpaper2.jpg

Edited by themaskedowl

lol would plus back but Neil done taken all my plusses away. :sad:

As for Homestar, always have done. So many happy memowies.

armywallpaper2.jpg

DAMN YOU NEIL!!! *shakes first* I live for the pluses! And I've been denied!

As for Homestarrunner such a great site I still go on it occasionally in the hope it's being regularly being updated again

The main question is though.....who would win in a fatal threeway between Nuhiu, Trogdor and Neil? lol

What did you do to Neil this time?  lol

only what you told me to. You said he liked it?  :ph34r:

edit - I've just exceeded my plus limit for today. Have to wait til the server refreshes at whatever time it does. Then I can start smearing you with my love again.

erm...that didn't come out right.

Edited by themaskedowl

only what you told me to. You said he liked it?  :ph34r:

edit - I've just exceeded my plus limit for today. Have to wait til the server refreshes at whatever time it does. Then I can start smearing you with my love again.

erm...that didn't come out right.

did I forget to tell you to use lube? Crap, my bad  :blush:

Has been a key player in the squad for the last month and a half. Very rarely was before that. Fair play to him, hopefully he keeps it up.

Very rarely agreed with you in anything to do with Nuhiu in the past, but that's pretty much bang on. 

Before about January he was his usual divisive self- some saw him as an important player for the squad and others saw him as someone who shouldn't touch the first-team with a barge pole. Since the turn of the year he's been overall nothing short of excellent... it also happens to coincide with Hooper losing that stone and getting match fit and showing why we got him in in the first place... I doubt that's a coincidence. Hooper's currently banging them in for fun, and big Dave's looking more and more like Ibrahimovic (minus the ability to stick the ball in the net :ph34r: ) every week... they complement each other brilliantly. Leicester have shown that you don't need top players to succeed, just players that can work well with each other and complement each others style... think Atdhe is a fantastic foil for Hooper.

That's not to say I think Nuhiu should start every game between now and the end of the season, but you know that if you've got Nuhiu alongside Hooper with Forestieri buzzing around both of them, you'll get a performance from all three of them and goals will invariably come. No doubt in my mind if Nuhiu keeps it up then having those 3 on the pitch at the same time will be the difference between play-offs and not

Like most player he's benefiting from playing with better players. 

If his role is put in a shift, the donkey work, in order for the likes of Hooper to get the goals then so be it. 

He's playing an important role and long may it continue. 

Midfielder? Behaive!

Out and out target man. He is an integral part of our A-game.

Brilliant for us at the moment. FF and Hooper must love him.

Certain starter v Brentford.

IF you start with him, he needs geeing up before the off...

Has been a key player in the squad for the last month and a half. Very rarely was before that. Fair play to him, hopefully he keeps it up.

i thought he was a key player all last season...

Very rarely agreed with you in anything to do with Nuhiu in the past, but that's pretty much bang on.

Before about January he was his usual divisive self- some saw him as an important player for the squad and others saw him as someone who shouldn't touch the first-team with a barge pole. Since the turn of the year he's been overall nothing short of excellent... it also happens to coincide with Hooper losing that stone and getting match fit and showing why we got him in in the first place... I doubt that's a coincidence. Hooper's currently banging them in for fun, and big Dave's looking more and more like Ibrahimovic (minus the ability to stick the ball in the net :ph34r: ) every week... they complement each other brilliantly. Leicester have shown that you don't need top players to succeed, just players that can work well with each other and complement each others style... think Atdhe is a fantastic foil for Hooper.

That's not to say I think Nuhiu should start every game between now and the end of the season, but you know that if you've got Nuhiu alongside Hooper with Forestieri buzzing around both of them, you'll get a performance from all three of them and goals will invariably come. No doubt in my mind if Nuhiu keeps it up then having those 3 on the pitch at the same time will be the difference between play-offs and not

It's always nice to have options. CC seems to like FF/Hooper starting at the moment with Nuhiu as an impact sub, which I like, and we're getting results. Occasionally he's starting Nuhiu with Hooper, and we're getting results. Everything's falling into place at the moment.

All we need now is Joao to find his mojo again and we're laughing.

Novel idea

How about we just support whoever CC picks.

They aren't the best players in the country let alone the world, but they all look like they enjoy being one of us.

Good, bad or indifferent they seem to be putting all their meat on the fire now and we can't ask any more than that.

UTO