Nuhiu

Nowhere near mobile enough to be a Midfielder.

Think I agree with you there, he probably wouldn't work in midfield, though I can see where he's coming from, Nuhiu is just such a bizarre player. His skill set is just so strange it can be quite hard to know where to fit him in. He's probably best as a "target man" but he doesn't exactly play that role in a conventional way.

Think I agree with you there, he probably wouldn't work in midfield, though I can see where he's coming from, Nuhiu is just such a bizarre player. His skill set is just so strange it can be quite hard to know where to fit him in. He's probably best as a "target man" but he doesn't exactly play that role in a conventional way.

Have to agree with this

His size means you expect a certain manner of play, and it isn't one he really offers. His first touch and footwork (ie skill) is legitimately some of the best I've seen from any Wednesday player- but he lacks any pace or agility to take a huge advantage of this... meanwhile he's not great at heading or winning 50-50 aerial battles consistently. Not a great finisher but very smart when it comes to laying the ball off to people. Not really a 'traditional' target man and painfully slow, but somehow he does a job and he seems to have got better in the last month. 

Keep it up big guy

Carlos used him to perfection today. Good squad option to bring on.

Fair play to him todat, cracking result buzzing. Get in...

Well done to both of you. Very magnanimous of you both to acknowledge Nuhiu's performance. Even though my positive opinion of Nuhiu is opposite to your's, I don't think you should just change your opinion without being absolutely convinced by the player. I don't think people should be beating you up for praising Nuhiu - what do they actually want? Full compliance with their opinion? I asked you to be more balanced before and I think you have been today.

He's always a target for opposition defenders. When protected by effective refereeing, he's a handful and the likes of Gary and Fernando feast on the distraction and the knock downs and flicks he gets right. I see Aiden McG and Lucas as the impact subs at the moment. Take a bow Mrs Sasso and Price - not game changers today but coped well enough. Hope the 3 injured first teamers today are back next week. 

Have to agree with this

His size means you expect a certain manner of play, and it isn't one he really offers. His first touch and footwork (ie skill) is legitimately some of the best I've seen from any Wednesday player- but he lacks any pace or agility to take a huge advantage of this... meanwhile he's not great at heading or winning 50-50 aerial battles consistently. Not a great finisher but very smart when it comes to laying the ball off to people. Not really a 'traditional' target man and painfully slow, but somehow he does a job and he seems to have got better in the last month. 

Keep it up big guy

I think this is probably the best summary of Nuihu I've seen.  Lacking on the skill sets that are the most obvious (goals and pace) but good at the more unnoticed stuff.  Also having someone who scores for fun next to him and all of a sudden his lack of goals and pace is not as critical.

Well done to both of you. Very magnanimous of you both to acknowledge Nuhiu's performance. Even though my positive opinion of Nuhiu is opposite to your's, I don't think you should just change your opinion without being absolutely convinced by the player. I don't think people should be beating you up for praising Nuhiu - what do they actually want? Full compliance with their opinion? I asked you to be more balanced before and I think you have been today.

Cheers shandy lad. Uto

It was great today.

That twohat Morrison sees Nuhiu coming on and while sub is happening gets his mates together and obviously tells them he will deal with Atty pointing in the air

However we played it on the deck and Atty murdered him. He was brilliant!

It was great today.

That twohat Morrison sees Nuhiu coming on and while sub is happening gets his mates together and obviously tells them he will deal with Atty pointing in the air

However we played it on the deck and Atty murdered him. He was brilliant!

I hope he got some stick off our fans......Morriston that is.

lol