Nuhiu

Basically your saying no one is allowed an opinion then!??

...if you could point out where I say that? I accept opinions but i also listen...and read...and understand how CC is developing a squad ethos...but carry on making assumptions.

And on what basis... I think I'm entitled to join any football debate iv been watching Wednesday. Regularly for nearly 27 years. iv probably forgot more than you know football wise you ***. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Iv congratulated Nuhio today he's done well. Football all about opinions.

Haha ok then big lad.

Where's all this football knowledge in this thread and how have you used it so well in your life?

I think not you cabbage. Jesus grab the pitchforks, where you not one of the many slagging off hooper after 3 games pleading for him to go back. Nuhio played well today should we not be celebrating the team producing a fantastic win. Instead of petty point scoring.

Agree, but why the abuse?. You called him wankk, another poster seven years old and me a cabbage

Typical keyboard warrior traits mate, have a word with yourself.

btw, I have never slagged off Hooper

...if you could point out where I say that? I accept opinions but i also listen...and read...and understand how CC is developing a squad ethos...but carry on making assumptions.

Carlos doesn't get enough credit what he has harnessed and still developing is phenomenal in a short space of time. Brilliant.

Agree, but why the abuse?. You called him wankk, another poster seven years old and me a cabbage

Typical keyboard warrior traits mate, have a word with yourself.

btw, I have never slagged off Hooper

I'm far from that lad believe me, I'm merely sticking up for myself. And I am sorry for the vegetable oriented insults. Uto

Carlos doesn't get enough credit what he has harnessed and still developing is phenomenal in a short space of time. Brilliant.

...and on that we both agree...and i also have concerns about Nuhiu when he comes up against really well organised defences such as 'boro ... but then I feel that about the whole team. We're not quite there..but very close.

..maybe if you didn't insult people or question their footballing knowledge the thread wouldn't be developing thus...just a thought..

I think you will find I was replying to someone questioning my football knowledge, and was giving my opinion on Nuhio, but as said many times now, he has done great today..

I've often wanted to start a thread about this, but thought - yeah everyone always says so and so would be better in another position....but I honestly believe Nuhiu is a Midfielder.   He has an eye for a pass, has nifty feet and does have a long shot on him.  

He isn't strong on the ball, he is not easily brushed off the ball, but your average centre half doesn't struggle too much against him and he does quite often go to ground very easily because of a multitude of reasons, not least he is doubled up on and can't cope with that.   

He does win the ball in the air on maybe a 50/50 basis which is actually good, but again that's not a strength.

I just think with his passing and vision, then given his size - he would be a good option in midfield, especially when you combine it with him having poor acceleration.    I wouldn't say poor pace because on the odd occasion he has shown he can sprint fast, but it doesn't half take him some to get going.

All the above plus the fact he gets absolutely nothing from the refs despite being assaulted several times a game up top.   

Nowhere near mobile enough to be a Midfielder.