Nuhiu

I would say there's a big difference between a "squad player" and being relied on as a main, regular striker.

I'm not understating his value to the squad.

They're taking it to a new level now, you've praised his performance & contribution,

but not in the way they want you to.

Well done Nuhiu! IMO this is where he is most effective, coming on at 70 mins to preserve or chase a win.

This win could literally be vital at season end, Nuhiu was a big part of it.

IMO there is more often than not a caveat when you feel compelled to offer praise. Like I say the die is cast for most. It's about opinions though. Yours is less favourable of the big man than mine but that's OK. There are more jaundiced views expressed on this subject than even yours.

I do feel though he cops far more flak than is remotely justified and it is that which disappoints me most considering that he's one of our players who always gives 100% and IMO is a valuable contributor to the team and squad.

Every opinion in football comes with a caveat

They're taking it to a new level now, you've praised his performance & contribution,

Well done Nuhiu! IMO this is where he is most effective, coming on at 70 mins to preserve or chase a win.

...no...you see that's not what's being discussed...the one person who constantly selects the players and continually talks about a collective effort from the squad is CC ... so...when you say 'they' do you include CC in that?

We play different types of teams every week and CC selects a team that will perform as best as possible, given the opposition and fitness...it really is simple.

Edited by Freshfish

Exactly. It's ridiculous.

Really? For this alone you should keep out of any footballing debates anywere anytime.

And on what basis... I think I'm entitled to join any football debate iv been watching Wednesday. Regularly for nearly 27 years. iv probably forgot more than you know football wise you ***. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Iv congratulated Nuhio today he's done well. Football all about opinions.

I don't mind how the comments are phrased at all, just an observation.

I think he could offer even more than just 20 minutes late on but just my opinion.

Well said. Unequivocal. I like that.

Exactly. It's ridiculous.

Got to agree pitchfork time for us. Ffs. Iv said he's played well today fair play, il never not support a player in the shirt. My brother made a good point last season he went to about 9 away games and said he is far more effective away from home, his best performances are certainly away from S6.

That would make him a couple of years older than you then in terms of football knowledge.

Nuhiu was superb AGAIN!

I think not you cabbage. Jesus grab the pitchforks, where you not one of the many slagging off hooper after 3 games pleading for him to go back. Nuhio played well today should we not be celebrating the team producing a fantastic win. Instead of petty point scoring.

Got to agree pitchfork time for us. Ffs. Iv said he's played well today fair play, il never not support a player in the shirt. My brother made a good point last season he went to about 9 away games and said he is far more effective away from home, his best performances are certainly away from S6.

Like I said in post # 213, fair play to you.