Nuhiu

In the Championship defenders can take a piggy back ride on Atdhe and it's not a foul.

In the Premier league a defender can't fart on a forward without it being a foul.

And people think he's not good enough for the Premier league? There's a chance IMO he'd be a very good asset to have in the Premier league.

He's wannnnnnkkkkk

But he is Wednesday so il support him as I do with the team. Just don't rate the lump.

Its all opinions I suppose....Ive defended him for the most part..and heres why...

You ever seen him not trying...not caring?..ala F.ookin' Bothroyd or Jeffers...I haven't....

He enjoys it when we win, he hates it when we lose...Has he got shortcomings?...course he has...and its one thing pointing them out its another to call him "W* nk, cos thats simply f.ookin' insulting....

Jeffers wouldn't shove his head forward 6 inches against Palace when he was on the goal line...could have kept us up...Nuhiu would have done....mighta missed the f.ooker, but he would have tried.

Its not simply about the Premier league...or who's good enough for it, its also about getting there...and half the players who are getting plaudits for it, won't or shouldn't be there if we reach it..thats plain common sense..

Whoever has played a part in getting us towards it will be a legend to me.

Nuhiu has played a part in getting us to where we are..like it or loathe it...Carlos sees a role for him...Is he blind?..is he stupid?..is he sentimental?

He's a frustrating player...but he's our frustrating player...he doesn't deserve the insults...he might warrant the criticism at times, but its beyond a f.ookin' joke on here at times

Its all opinions I suppose....Ive defended him for the most part..and heres why...

You ever seen him not trying...not caring?..ala F.ookin' Bothroyd or Jeffers...I haven't....

He enjoys it when we win, he hates it when we lose...Has he got shortcomings?...course he has...and its one thing pointing them out its another to call him "W* nk, cos thats simply f.ookin' insulting....

Jeffers wouldn't shove his head forward 6 inches against Palace when he was on the goal line...could have kept us up...Nuhiu would have done....mighta missed the f.ooker, but he would have tried.

Its not simply about the Premier league...or who's good enough for it, its also about getting there...and half the players who are getting plaudits for it, won't or shouldn't be there if we reach it..thats plain common sense..

Whoever has played a part in getting us towards it will be a legend to me.

Nuhiu has played a part in getting us to where we are..like it or loathe it...Carlos sees a role for him...Is he blind?..is he stupid?..is he sentimental?

He's a frustrating player...but he's our frustrating player...he doesn't deserve the insults...he might warrant the criticism at times, but its beyond a f.ookin' joke on here at times

Spot on. No rhymes required.