Ticket details: Owls v Brentford

For all but a few price is a big consideration but you have to consider the other variables that affect it too.

Some folks have the ability to pay whatever they want per ticket. Of those people some will happily choose to do so. Others will only do so if they think it offers value for money.

The value for money is also true of the majority of fans wher the budget is more limited.

For some they maybe able and willing to pay £35 for a ticket but only under certain circumstances. They may think £35 against Boro offers value for money but against Bolton it does not. They may think the match on sky means £35 is too much to reconcile in that circumstance.

They might happily pay £25 to watch us play Bolton but the extra hassle of a mid week match makes it less desirable.

Then there are those who will go whatever but have an even more limited budget and price becomes the only factor.

The lower the price the more likely fans will see value for money in the ticket cost but other variables affect it also.

Theres no set formula for the ticket prices.  Its a balancing act for the club and they have to weight it up against the expenses of running the club.

We are all affected differently but we should remember we are all the same in that we want to watch our team and we want them to be succesful. Surely we all want to be able to share in that and  we want to get as many owls in the ground as we can rather than lambast them because we cant shoehorn them into the defacto solution of 'just buy a season ticket'

Season tickets offer the best value but all clubs have a % of fans that cant or wont commit to these and we need to still get these fans into the club because those casual fans that do attend are the ones that we can turn into season ticket holders.

For all but a few price is a big consideration but you have to consider the other variables that affect it too.

Some folks have the ability to pay whatever they want per ticket. Of those people some will happily choose to do so. Others will only do so if they think it offers value for money.

The value for money is also true of the majority of fans wher the budget is more limited.

For some they maybe able and willing to pay £35 for a ticket but only under certain circumstances. They may think £35 against Boro offers value for money but against Bolton it does not. They may think the match on sky means £35 is too much to reconcile in that circumstance.

They might happily pay £25 to watch us play Bolton but the extra hassle of a mid week match makes it less desirable.

Then there are those who will go whatever but have an even more limited budget and price becomes the only factor.

The lower the price the more likely fans will see value for money in the ticket cost but other variables affect it also.

Theres no set formula for the ticket prices.  Its a balancing act for the club and they have to weight it up against the expenses of running the club.

We are all affected differently but we should remember we are all the same in that we want to watch our team and we want them to be succesful. Surely we all want to be able to share in that and  we want to get as many owls in the ground as we can rather than lambast them because we cant shoehorn them into the defacto solution of 'just buy a season ticket'

Season tickets offer the best value but all clubs have a % of fans that cant or wont commit to these and we need to still get these fans into the club because those casual fans that do attend are the ones that we can turn into season ticket holders.

If you are pulling in new fans then they are very unlikely to commit to a season ticket. They will come for odd games but hopefully, with the team doing well, they will come more and more often.....and then eventually they might get an ST. But they won't keep coming back at all at £35 plus a pop.

But you set something "reasonable", get the newcomers hooked and they'll start coming back every game and start shelling out on the merchandise and all the rest. So what you might lose to start with you gain elsewhere.....but you've got yourself a committed fan.

I just look to see where we are in the league....the football we're playing, the players we have. And we still can't get 20,000 for an attractive fixture against the side third in the league. If that doesn't speak volumes then I don't know what does.

It will be interesting to see how many season tickets have been sold for next season.

We could be looking at 16k averages next season if we remain in in the championship

Bet we've sold that many ST alone already

It will be interesting to see how many season tickets have been sold for next season.

We could be looking at 16k averages next season if we remain in in the championship

I'm willing to bet you the price of a season ticket that we don't have a 16 k average attendance next season.

If you don't want to go then don't turn up.

Then dream of 30,000 plus average attendance if we go up.

" I'm not paying that for Stoke/Bournemouth/Norwich on a cold Tuesday evening

" But it was £40 on the Kop for Crystal Palace"

I'd change that comment about not WANTING to go. I'm sure many people like me would love to go, but priorities in life dictate that I can no longer afford to go.

But as many have said it's an argument that has been done to death. I think it's too expensive, others don't. That's it really.