Official Deadline Day Thread

Yes quite, but we might need to have a bit of a rethink on that one Perhaps have to wait until the summer though

No this can't wait this could really cost us. If Hutch gets injured we have no replacement (why people think Lopez is a replacement baffles me, they are nothing a like)

That leaves us with Semedo and leaves us severally weakened. Should really have gone for Diagorouga of Brentford in my opinion

No this can't wait this could really cost us. If Hutch gets injured we have no replacement (why people think Lopez is a replacement baffles me, they are nothing a like)

That leaves us with Semedo and leaves us severally weakened. Should really have gone for Diagorouga of Brentford in my opinion

Baffles me too, but we may be prepared to risk it, especially as, most of the time it's Bannan and Lee in the centre

Baffles me too, but we may be prepared to risk it, especially as, most of the time it's Bannan and Lee in the centre

I just feel Lee and Bannan whilst wonderful at home can sometimes get overrun away from home and were to open.

But my main reason for wanting a DCM in would be to let Hutch drop back in centre back where I don't think you will find a better one on the league. He looks a complete natural there to me

Headline News on another exciting Deadline Day....

Modest club in Potteries sign a bloke nobody has ever heard of.

Second club on Merseyside sign some bloke we have never heard of.

Join us next year, when other modest clubs will sign other blokes we have never heard of.

We'll sign Guadiora when the loan window opens. Promise :)