Official Deadline Day Thread

Still a player or 2 short imo but my God we have some quality players in our squad. Hopefully we will add when the loan window opens to give us the best possible chance of getting in the top 6 come the end of the season.

I wouldn't be so sure we'll add any more when the loan window opens. Carlos has said on several occasions, he doesn't believe in the emergency loan window, and doesn't see any value in it

I wouldn't be so sure we'll add any more when the loan window opens. Carlos has said on several occasions, he doesn't believe in the emergency loan window, and doesn't see any value in it

Really hope we don't end up regretting it and just falling short of the play offs.

Edited by WalthamOwl

Bus HAS left:

L’U.S. Salernitana 1919 comunica di aver raggiunto l’accordo con lo Sheffield Wednesday per il trasferimento a titolo temporaneo con diritto di riscatto dell’attaccante classe ’92 Sergiu Bus. La Società comunica altresì di aver perfezionato l’accordo con la S.S. Lazio per il trasferimento a titolo temporaneo fino al 30 giugno 2016 dell’attaccante classe ’96 Mamadou Tounkara.

http://www.ussalernitana1919.it/

Breaking news. Team to play Burnley.

Daddy Pig

Danny Dog

Peppa Pig

Grandpa Pig (maturity at the back)

Madam Gazelle (pace at the back)

Mummy Pig

Miss Rabbit

Grampy Rabbit

Mr Elephant

Dora the Explorer (signed on deadline day from local rivals)

George Pig (young boy, off his game at present)

Bench

P Pat

F Sam

R Racing-Car

T Tank-Engine

Miss rabbit also playing for under 18s, coaching the woman's team, driving the team bus and selling burgers at half time. (Peppa pig in joke) window closed night night!