Official Deadline Day Thread

That's it. Absolute car crash those 4 have been

I suppose LM did ok but the other three complete disasters

About 400k I think but never properly disclosed.

I think the three duds signed last Jan cost us about a million (could have paid for the pitch all the use they've been)

You don't know how much we paid for these players, individually or in total, yet you draw conclusions as to what we could have done with the money. 

You include Melo in your repeated denigration of these players - a player who has been injured for most of the season and may well be out for the rest of the season.

What pleasure do you get from your ill-founded comments?

Why do find the need to suggest that the Club has mishandled its transfer dealings over the last 12 months when, on balance, its transfer business has been far better than we could have reasonably expected?

Not unhappy with the window, Hooper was the big one, although we had him at the start of the window. McGeady could be useful if he can recapture his form of a few years ago. It will be interesting to compare our dealings with those of our rivals. Have we stolen a march on any of them?

Breaking news.

With just 8 minutes of the transfer window left, I've received an email via Gumtree.

My offer of just a tenner, for a big Preston Innovations V pole roller, has been accepted.

He wanted £20 but my negotiating skills paid off.

What does Naill Quinn think of that?