Official Deadline Day Thread

Bus hasn't gone on loan to anybody ..... Where that has come from God knows but he hasn't , all in all a waste of a day watching , we All knew McGeady was coming ... 20 minutes to go ... Very disappointed that we haven't attempted to get McCormack or a decent championship striker ... Think we'll miss out on the play offs and regret not spending some money .... Hope I'm wrong .. Happy with McGeady ... Could be worse ... Least we have a decent side and DC & CC

Oreyt piggy, Who have you signed btw?

Well I've had to share the TV today with my 2 year old daughter and to be totally honest I've enjoyed numerous repeats of Peppa pig more than this deadline day.

Breaking news. Team to play Burnley.

Daddy Pig

Danny Dog

Peppa Pig

Grandpa Pig (maturity at the back)

Madam Gazelle (pace at the back)

Mummy Pig

Miss Rabbit

Grampy Rabbit

Mr Elephant

Dora the Explorer (signed on deadline day from local rivals)

George Pig (young boy, off his game at present)

Bench

P Pat

F Sam

R Racing-Car

T Tank-Engine

Guest Herbert Shoebanger

We have been told over and over again though that we will do things on a sound financial footing. We have spent a lot of money this year when you take into account additional squad size, wages, transfer fees, pitch, scoreboard etc.

personally i dont think we have much hope of the  top 2 this season even if we spunked £20m in this window so may aswell try to maintain a push for the playoffs and then go for it next year if we don't manage to get there this year.

we have come a million miles in 6 months and it's nice to be almost disappointed that we have only signed a premier league winger today to compliment our midfield and potential divisional best player in FF

Breaking news. Team to play Burnley.

Daddy Pig

Danny Dog

Peppa Pig

Grandpa Pig (maturity at the back)

Madam Gazelle (pace at the back)

Mummy Pig

Miss Rabbit

Grampy Rabbit

Mr Elephant

Dora the Explorer (signed on deadline day from local rivals)

George Pig (young boy, off his game at present)

Bench

P Pat

F Sam

R Racing-Car

T Tank-Engine

thank f*ck my boy is 12

BREAKING! @dalejennings92 has left the Club after both parties mutually agreed to end his contract. All the best

Was always impressed by him when he was at Barnsley

Me too, sort of reminds me of Chris Maguire in terms of playing style and in the fact that he's probably a championship player but it's just not working out for him.