Official Deadline Day Thread

If you look back over the last few years, I would hazard a guess that not even 50% of deadline day transfers have had much impact on the teams they sign for. I think our business in January has been very good indeed. Add a loan or two in a week or so and we are good to go until the end of the season.

Bus hasn't gone on loan to anybody ..... Where that has come from God knows but he hasn't , all in all a waste of a day watching , we All knew McGeady was coming ... 20 minutes to go ... Very disappointed that we haven't attempted to get McCormack or a decent championship striker ... Think we'll miss out on the play offs and regret not spending some money .... Hope I'm wrong .. Happy with McGeady ... Could be worse ... Least we have a decent side and DC & CC

Imbula is a top player, will end up playing for a top 4 team. With the signings stoke have made over the past few years top 4 seems to be their aim.

Agree, he's quality My Arsenal supporting mate is livid old tight arse Wenger didn't take him to London

Bus hasn't gone on loan to anybody ..... Where that has come from God knows but he hasn't , all in all a waste of a day watching , we All knew McGeady was coming ... 20 minutes to go ... Very disappointed that we haven't attempted to get McCormack or a decent championship striker ... Think we'll miss out on the play offs and regret not spending some money .... Hope I'm wrong .. Happy with McGeady ... Could be worse ... Least we have a decent side and DC & CC

But he has gone on loan....

Staton, Howson and myself confirming it.

https://twitter.com/OfficialUSS1919/status/694282573720260609