Hooper  (3 1/2 years)

Bennett (Loan til End of Season)

Bannan (3 1/2 years)

Hunt (3 1/2 years)

Loovens ( 2 1/2 years)

Hutchinson ( 2 1/2 years)

Nuhiu (2 1/2 years)

Cracking Transfer window

Agree totally. Great summer. Great Jan window.

see thats what I said, Giddings said barnsley were done for the day, chessie themselves said they were done, no one has said we were

The window earlier this season there were deals announced like 1-2 hrs after the deadline hour passed, so I will wait till 1am - if the club / local media doesn't come out and state we're done that is.

Has Bus gone? Have I missed it?

Loads of Italian sites reporting it so Rob Staton jumped on the bandwagon. Yes, in other words.

I think this has been a very good window. Bit disappointing after the Judge bid not to have someone like that, but still Hooper, Bennett and McGeady are not players am I disappointed to sign. Similar to the summer when we bid £10 million for McCormack and didn't make a mega signing after all.

Guest Herbert Shoebanger

The problem is the majority of players that would improve teams at this stage of a season are predominantly overpriced and will be available in the summer.

only your likes of Boro who basically must go up to not get an embargo who have just gone all out to make sure they have every chance of that not happening.

I think we have done some decent business and given ourselves a sound footing for success whether that be this year or over the next season or two.

Thinking back to when we let Gray go, if I had been told we would be in 7th with a good shot of the playoffs playing attractive football then i'd have snapped ones hand off

Bus OUT on loan)

Wiggins OUT

McGeady  (Loan til End of Season)

Hooper  (3 1/2 years)

Bennett (Loan til End of Season)

Bannan (3 1/2 years)

Hunt (3 1/2 years)

Loovens ( 2 1/2 years)

Hutchinson ( 2 1/2 years)

Nuhiu (2 1/2 years)

Cracking Transfer window

Good transfer window yes. Didn't realise it was 2.5 years for Loovens.