Next Season Season Tickets

A few of us are planning to go down on Monday and get some before the window ends. The beers have decided.

Does anyone know how they are working out the concession prices? If someone is a student this year, and their student card expires into next season, can they buy one at the concession price now?

A few of us are planning to go down on Monday and get some before the window ends. The beers have decided.

Does anyone know how they are working out the concession prices? If someone is a student this year, and their student card expires into next season, can they buy one at the concession price now?

Just do what Dem Blavges fans do and all buy kids tickets.  lol

My old man has bought a 3 year one. After first year he turns old enough for a concession and they have factored that into his cost.

Would assume that works both ways.

Sorry - didn't read the student specific bit. God knows what they will do re. that. Logically they should sell them but reserve the right to check student cards for the duration and refuse admission in the event of a card not being forthcoming.

Edited by Ever the pessimist

My son is 19

They gave him 2 years at concession rate, and the final year at U25

I should add

He's 20 in September, so it goes on your age when the season starts

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

My old man has bought a 3 year one. After first year he turns old enough for a concession and they have factored that into his cost.

Would assume that works both ways.

Sorry - didn't read the student specific bit. God knows what they will do re. that. Logically they should sell them but reserve the right to check student cards for the duration and refuse admission in the event of a card not being forthcoming.

Yes it does work both ways. I've got my 23 year old son a 3 year ticket. The cost was worked out at 1 year under 25 & 2 years adult.

So I'm assuming they will work it out at concession price until the student card expires and then the remainder of the season will be at full price.

I think you'll get the full season at concession

It's based on the age when the season starts

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.