Atdhe Nuhiu

Cast your mind back to the one girl in your life that you went out with but you thought was totally out of your league. You did everything to enjoy it while it lasted

That's what Wednesday are to Dave

Cast your mind back to the other week when that same girl after having gone out with you for 2 and a half years asks you whether you're interested in continuing to go out with her (for at least another 2 and a half years). She seems very happy to ask this.

That's what the mutually beneficial relationship that exists between Wednesday and Nuhiu is like.

I'm a bit fan of Atdhe both on and off the pitch. I don't think some see what he does on the field and seem to ignore the fact we are a weaker side when he isn't in it. Off the pitch he has always spoke well and seems to be an intelligent bloke who enjoys doing his bit with the different things the club is involved with. Also takes time to speak to the fans which can go a long way.

Obsessed with me more that I am supposed to be with him.......never once on here has myself or anyone else said anything remotely negative about Nuhiu off the pitch.....which is a shame for those obsessed with those of us who don't think he's a very good player, but there you go.

Another one.....I think you can get treatment on the NHS

good to see you can take a bit of a wee wee take!

Cast your mind back to the other week when that same girl after having gone out with you for 2 and a half years asks you whether you're interested in continuing to go out with her (for at least another 2 and a half years). She seems very happy to ask this.

That's what the mutually beneficial relationship that exists between Wednesday and Nuhiu is like.

Back of the net!