Express Report on Carlos Carvahal

Absolutely love Carlos, no doubt about it but I wonder how he would have done with Stuart grays budget. Likewise, I'd have liked to see how gray would have done with carlos' budget.

Guess we'll never know but where we are now is fantastic so I'm happy.

It's hard to say whether Stuart would have acted differently had he known he could spend £2-3 million on individual players like Carlos has, but he was talking about wanting to sign the likes of Will Keane at the end of last season. I loved the job he did here and we owe him a lot for making sure we didn't go down, but Carlos does seem to have been worth taking the gamble on.

Guest dunellaowl

The mans got class. And a handsome tw@ as well. Media will love him.

"I hate clean sheets, I make beautiful music on my sheets while my wonderful woman wriggles to my music"

Guest dunellaowl

We are never out of games, we are a second half team and I feel no matter what our performance is on the day we can get a result. It's the Carlos way.

"Clean sheet?” he says. “We don’t use this word in Portugal. It does not make sense to me. I want my teams not to let in goals but between 1-0 and 5-4, I prefer 5-4 because I love football. I have a good connection with the fans and I want the fans to enjoy part of my work."

I think he needs to come on Owlstalk and see what some of the whittlers think of no clean sheet...on second thoughts he should give it a miss.

:manager: