Express Report on Carlos Carvahal

'I decide the team, I decide about everything'

He wouldn't say that if he was having players forced upon him. Puts the rumour about DC interfering to bed.

not saying that rumour is true at all, but would you be quoted as saying your boss interferes? cause not

I think it's fairly clear CC decides everything  otherwise you'd expect Mcgugan et al to play a bit 

Carlos Augusto Soares da Costa Faria Carvalhal.

I'm expecting this to be the most popular baby name in Sheffield in a few years time

In a few years time it SHOULD be the most popular name in the country

Apart from Sheffield Wednesday of course UTO

Edited by Hookowl

not saying that rumour is true at all, but would you be quoted as saying your boss interferes? cause not

I think it's fairly clear CC decides everything otherwise you'd expect Mcgugan et al to play a bit

I'd have thought he'd not want to be put on record saying that it wasn't the case. Just straight bat the question and not answer it. 'The chairman is a fan and has his opinion on who would start like anyone else' or something.

Maybe that's naive, dunno.

Absolutely love Carlos, no doubt about it but I wonder how he would have done with Stuart grays budget. Likewise, I'd have liked to see how gray would have done with carlos' budget.

Guess we'll never know but where we are now is fantastic so I'm happy.

Edited by poite