Foristieri massively overrated IMO

There is a back story behind this thread, my account was compromised (my gaffer thinks i spend too much of the working day on here)

I happen to think Forestieri (i can spell his name for a start) is a magnificent player and the catalyst of all things good with Sheffield Wednesday. 

I dont think he's as good as some make out but he's the best player we've had for donkeys years. Apologies for riling some of you up (even though it wasn't me) 

Ramone x

Nightmare!

post-37726-0-24775800-1453837198.gif

I have a similar story to this. My gaffer found me using Internet chat sites when I should have been working. But he didn't stitch me up with epic bants as yours clearly has. He fired me with immediate effect.. I was a paramedic at the time.

Now I'm an air traffic controller.

True story.

None of that was true, I just crave attention of any sort since my wife left me.

Edited by 5318008

There is a back story behind this thread, my account was compromised (my gaffer thinks i spend too much of the working day on here)

I happen to think Forestieri (i can spell his name for a start) is a magnificent player and the catalyst of all things good with Sheffield Wednesday.

I dont think he's as good as some make out but he's the best player we've had for donkeys years. Apologies for riling some of you up (even though it wasn't me)

Ramone x

Get out of drunken posting clause! The old blame game!

Think a lot of footy fans have a tendency to get carried away with a player or team after a few good performances (and bad performances as well I guess) and some probably have with Foristieri. But do think that maybe apart from Connor Wickham he is the best player we have seen play for Wednesday since we came down from the Premier League.

i wouldnt straight swap him for wickham