Season Ticket window is finally closed

Where has all this interest in ticket sales come from in recent seasons? 10-15 seasons ago, nobody could care less. Now many on here are asking for an update after every sale of a ticket. WHY?

I'm quite business orientated so I like to know all these kinds of figures. I'd love to know the in's and out's of all our revenue streams and costs but that's because I'm a loser obviously!  :biggrin:

When will the club announce the numbers sold?

They probably won't. They'll say sales are up on the same point last year, "x" number of new season ticket holders have signed up & "x" number of 2 & 3 year ticket holders have signed up but I'll be surprised if they announce the overall total.

They probably won't. They'll say sales are up on the same point last year, "x" number of new season ticket holders have signed up & "x" number of 2 & 3 year ticket holders have signed up but I'll be surprised if they announce the overall total.

Be good to see a big improvement in sales. I'd love one but work means I work lots of saturdays so not viable. Will defo be buying membership next year though as I've probably wasted money already this season not buying it. 

Regarding the news:

Just had a 'chat' with BJ Betty and she reckons cum tonight it'll be splattered all over her face the place.

Star, OS, OT everywhere

Edited by 33

Be good to see a big improvement in sales. I'd love one but work means I work lots of saturdays so not viable. Will defo be buying membership next year though as I've probably wasted money already this season not buying it. 

i luv all there 'one eyed' hero's who think if you have to work whilst wednesday are playing then you're not a true fan like them...  :tango:

Where has all this interest in ticket sales come from in recent seasons? 10-15 seasons ago, nobody could care less. Now many on here are asking for an update after every sale of a ticket. WHY?

If the figures of 18,000+ are true wouldn't that be the MOST season tickets we've sold for a single season in just FIVE WEEKS ? Surely that's something to be interested in?

It won't be anywhere near the 18k figure. Not a chance.

Lucky to hit 12-13k.

It's been akin to having a gun pointed at your head with all this ST slams shut nonsense. Still half the season left and they are asking folk to tip up money for next season...after having just come out the other end of Christmas.

This club just can't get it right can it?!

Lucky to hit 12-13k.

It's been akin to having a gun pointed at your head with all this ST slams shut nonsense. Still half the season left and they are asking folk to tip up money for next season...after having just come out the other end of Christmas.

Didn't you say that Carlos would be gone by September ? perhaps the club CAN get it right

Lucky to hit 12-13k.

They've got it spot on with season tickets as far as most are concerned.

perhaps it's you?

Lucky to hit 12-13k.

Clearly that's a joke... but anyway...

That was the case when the club were on the steps of the high court going out of business.

Not when we are in a promotion race with teams who have recently been in the Premier League, or been building sides for 3 years.

Be careful what you wish for.