Season Ticket window is finally closed

Made a decision last night to get one but for some reason it wouldn't let me do it online? Did anyone else have this problem? Also does anyone have any idea how much it's going to go up next time they are on sale?

Contact the Club, they may have a log of the error you had and honour the season ticket.

As for your second question, I think the increase was 15% each phase last season, so I'd expect at least the same again this time.

If it's true that is incredible.

UTO!

Any season ticket holders seat that didn't renew won't have been available so would have been showing as though it was sold which made it impossible to tell how many sold looking at seating plan online.

Edit... Though if compairing to seats sold for QPR game we have sold loads if everyone's renewed.

Edited by bradowl

If it's true that is incredible.

UTO!

If it's true and we go with an average price of £400 a ticket (is that fair with concessions and kids?) then we're over 7 million quid. That may be a bit optimistic but then the amount of multi year tickets can be taken into consideration and I reckon we might be up at around the £10 million mark from early bird tickets alone. That should put any FFP worries to bed this season and if we are still in this division next year I reckon it will be tinkering rather than wholesale changes so looking like we've avoided making the same mistakes that Forest or Blackburn did.

I've renewed after a two year absence.  I won't get the full value out of it, because there is no way I can attend all games so I am happy to give my ticket away when I cant attend.  I think its important to show support for the club and to the chairman, who has achieved more in one year than anyone could have predicted.

Same here, I have just bought someone a ticket for the same reason .

I dont think they will personally.

See that would be bad from club. They should be wanting to show how many people have signed up. this in turn could influence more people if they see loads of other people have put their confidence in the club. If they did just a reasonable increase on next phase say like 10% then that should see even more tickets sold in bulk. 

See that would be bad from club. They should be wanting to show how many people have signed up. this in turn could influence more people if they see loads of other people have put their confidence in the club. If they did just a reasonable increase on next phase say like 10% then that should see even more tickets sold in bulk. 

my bet is they'll come out saying happy with sales etc etc but i doubt they'll give the figure itself.