I don't really see the correlation between prices and performances. Saying that you're unhappy paying £39 because the team didn't put in a great performance at the weekend means you don't really understand football, otherwise people would be expecting refunds every time the team plays badly. You pay the ticket price to watch the team, not to watch the team play to your liking.

PLUS

If you don't go to the next game because the team put in an average/poor performance, then the law of averages would mean that you're going to miss some of the best games and goals too

lol

Owlstalk Shop

I like nice red wines. There's one I really like but someone bought the vineyard and has invested millions improving it. The wines have gone up in price as a result. I keep emailing the new owner telling him I can't afford it anymore and that he should return to the price it was in 1970. He won't do it though. What should I do?

I like nice red wines. There's one I really like but someone bought the vineyard and has invested millions improving it. The wines have gone up in price as a result. I keep emailing the new owner telling him I can't afford it anymore and that he should return to the price it was in 1970. He won't do it though. What should I do?

Get t lane

Guest mrbluesky

Why not post this in the 1001 other threads that are discussing ticket prices AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

FFS don't fu ck ing go.

Idiot.

Spot on..

The festive games were all cat C or D.

I wish people would shut up about bloody a one off twenty quid game on a Tuesday in Jan.

For starters we had two ten pound games a season under Milan - now it's 20 and on a Tuesday so part of the massive uplift.

39 quid, against Brentford.

Ask anyone but an ST holder ironically enough and they'll tell you it's mental.

Tell a PL club supporter, it's cheaper to go to the etihad, and if it's about all the extra tv moment my then why aren't league one clubs charging 59 pound a ticket?

Still annoys me today of these ticket prices, went to book burnley & Brentford tickets but at £39 it's simply to much.

Cost me £13 to go to reading & after that performance on Saturday I really can't see me spending £39.

I'm all for positives and really am proud of how Wednesday are doing, but these prices really need altering surely?

Sorry about the negative, up the owls!

What annoys me is this continual bitching about prices.

The strafford walk up every week for a tenner days to watch a pile of sshit are over.

Quality side being built now ready for the prem.

Even bitching about price of membership when it was pointed out how to get in for under 30 quid FFS.

You can get a ticket for the Burnley game for 28 quid if you were a member, So saying it will cost you 39 isn't really correct is it? That's good value to me considering its an important game.

You have to remember that when people are whinging about tickets they price the most expensive ticket in the ground without a membership.

Oh, and don't forget to call it Division Two.

What annoys me is this continual bitching about prices.

The strafford walk up every week for a tenner days to watch a pile of sshit are over.

Quality side being built now ready for the prem.

Even bitching about price of membership when it was pointed out how to get in for under 30 quid FFS.

^^^^^^^^^

This, so fed up with the continual moaning about prices. Best football in years, watching class players not only put a shift in but play great stuff and score great goals, but still folk moan. Like I've said before Sheffield "owt for nowt" mentality.

What's the point of the club reducing the tickets. They brought them down to 20-25 quid a few times over Christmas and it still didn't put anymore on the gate. I find it hard to believe that people can't afford a season ticket at £25 a month on finance/MasterCard. The £39 price on the gate surely as got to be an incentive for people to get a season ticket??

Trouble is that presumes quite a lot of things, not everyone has a credit card, not everyone can get finance, not everyone can afford a season ticket outright and not every supporter lives in Sheffield where they can get to every single match.

Biggest season average gates in the last 10 years were when we was in League One and it was £17 on the day, seems to me it is price over club position for larger crowds while Wednesday are in the Championship or lower division. Even if you are the most hardcore supporter on planet earth you have to admit £17 to £39 in 3 years is some shift, its a 129% increase in price!

Still annoys me today of these ticket prices, went to book burnley & Brentford tickets but at £39 it's simply to much.

Cost me £13 to go to reading & after that performance on Saturday I really can't see me spending £39.

I'm all for positives and really am proud of how Wednesday are doing, but these prices really need altering surely?

Sorry about the negative, up the owls!

Two points to make.

1. Last 8 games we have won 6, drawn one and lost one (to the top side). Scored 16 and let in 6. I would love us to play like the Brum and Wolves matches every week, but football is not like that. I cant wait fir Burnley. Im not expecting we will play like Barca, but I know it will be a white knuckle game full of pressure, excitement, frustration and stress.

2. Seventy quid fir me and two 11 year olds in the South. I think thats ok. Bit steep, but ok.

I dont think anyone should use form as a reason not to go at present. The past 15 years maybe!