New club crest

I think it's really bad.

Old fashioned is one thing, but it actually looks out dated. Tradirional, sure, but that's no need to break with modern aesthetic.

Pretty sure there'll be a lot of graphic designers wincing, it feels like it breaks all the design conventions and not in a good way.

As a consequence, it looks naff and tinpot. With that in the Prem we'd look to the world like we don't belong.

Still, it's what we've got. As long as we give it something to be proud about, it'll soon become a symbol we adore.

Pretty sure there'll be a lot of graphic designers wincing, it feels like it breaks all the design conventions and not in a good way. 

It doesn't only break all modern convention in logo design, it sets them on fire and dances around them until they're ash.

I love this club and i'll learn to live with this thing, but lord almighty, it will be a lengthy process.

I think it's really bad.

Old fashioned is one thing, but it actually looks out dated. Tradirional, sure, but that's no need to break with modern aesthetic.

As a consequence, it looks naff and tinpot. With that in the Prem we'd look to the world like we don't belong.

Still, it's what we've got. As long as we give it something to be proud about, it'll soon become a symbol we adore.

My thoughts exactly. I like the idea behind changing to a more traditional badge, especially to mark the 150th. But that badge doesn't belong as a representation of a modern day football team.

It doesn't only break all modern convention in logo design, it sets them on fire and dances around with them hanging out of its naked ar$e crack until they're ash.

I love this club and i'll learn to live with this thing, but lord almighty, it will be a lengthy process.

Slight modification to your post. I know it's not in keeping with modern conventions but, I can (and will) live with it. Other more important things to worry about currently.

Thought I'd sleep on it and like it a bit more in the morning but I must say I'm disappointed. I love our current badge, everyone knows it is Sheffield Wednesday as soon as they look at it. This "new" one isn't my cup of tea. But it's a good job that means f**k all in the grand scheme of things.

lol

I wonder if this rebrand has something to do with the inquest now getting ready to report back? Like it or not, our current logo is going to be all over the news so it makes sense we get a new one - wouldn't be surprised if Mr Chansiri also orders the West stand to be flattened also.

My thoughts exactly. I like the idea behind changing to a more traditional badge, especially to mark the 150th. But that badge doesn't belong as a representation of a modern day football team.

He said tradirional not traditional, get with the times man!!!

It doesn't only break all modern convention in logo design, it sets them on fire and dances around them until they're ash.

lol

Go and have a lie down or something.

Looks ok to me. It's only a badge.

It's not only a badge, it's a symbol of the club. It's the first thing people see when they google the next fixture or watch the evening highlights and when half of us think it looks flaming awful. It doesn't give the best of representations.