Reading Highlights

Loovens clearly isn't good enough, crazy we've extended his contract. The more worrying thing is the amount of possession we allow our opponents especially away from home.

Disagree - hate the manipulation of possession stats to try and show superiority of one side over another.  We set up as a team to let teams keep the ball in non-threatening areas, and our job is instead to try and restrict them getting into positions where they can hurt us.  Its what you do with the ball that counts, not how much you have of it, and especially not how much you have of it in your own defensive third and the middle third.  I've no reason to start doubting how CC has set us up this season.

Disagree - hate the manipulation of possession stats to try and show superiority of one side over another. We set up as a team to let teams keep the ball in non-threatening areas, and our job is instead to try and restrict them getting into positions where they can hurt us. Its what you do with the ball that counts, not how much you have of it, and especially not how much you have of it in your own defensive third and the middle third. I've no reason to start doubting how CC has set us up this season.

They can hurt us when the balls in our half for 80mins :-S

They can hurt us when the balls in our half for 80mins :-S

Reading had two shots on target all match.  Would suggest we did a half-decent job restricting clear cut chances.  Two shots on target for 60% possession...

And letting other teams have the ball is fine, we've done it all season, home and away.  Even in our own half, its not a problem, our gameplan is to keep them away from threatening areas near/inside the box.  Our style of play has us sitting 6th in the table, I'd suggest CC knows what he's doing.