Season tickets

How many who have bought multi year on kop used to go on another stand? Only ask cus I did and wondering if Kop will see a change back to what it was like in 90's as in nearly full every week.

Ive been sitting on north this year but going on kop next, purely because its cheapest stand tbh.

Got my three year season ticket south stand.    I think I got the bug back going to watch Wednesday when I bought a season ticket when we were playing in league one.    I went to a few matches the season before when we down in the last match of the season to Crystal Palace.    I use to go nearly every Saturday back in the 90s (was a non season ticket holder) with my Dad and his friend.

Up the Owls.

Signed up for 3yrs on the kop a week or so ago.

For people struggling to afford it, I got a money transfer credit card from Virgin money and including the 1.69% transfer fee which is nothing I'm only paying £38.14 a month for 32 months.

A lot better option than the 10 months option from the club.

Doing the same. Got accepted yesterday and money should be in my account by Wednesday next week. 1.69% on £1000 will only cost £16.90 then 32 months to pay. Better than the 6% offered by the club with 10 months to pay.

Sorted three year tickets on North a couple of weeks ago for myself (senior) and grandson (under 11).

Total cost £975. What superb value !  Total cost  for both of us per match - £14.13 (based on Championships 23 Games)

(Stand by for rant when this cost increases to £17.10 per match on promotion. :biggrin: )

Of course I realise that many of our supporters simply find it impossible to commit to a 1, 2, or 3 year ticket

due to financial circumstances, the cost of raising a family, mortgage/rent etc.

But if you have got the odd thou in the bank, draw it out and invest in ST.

It will save you far more in match costs than it will ever earn you in bank interest

at todays pitifull interest rates.

Edited by oldtawnyowl