Season tickets

Actually that's a good point there are some good offers on 0 percent credit cards. You should be able to get at least 18 months. All the moaning about ticket prices yet the three year deal offers potentially premiership footy at rock bottom prices. The football is superb. What's not to love. I'm in.

Maybe post 15 will help?

It's not so much that I can't afford it, at the st prices I probably can but its a lot of money to justify when you have other kids that aren't interested. The total cost is nearly the same as we're paying for a 2 week holiday this summer that benefits the whole family. I seriously think within the 3 yrs there is a great chance of seeing at least 1 season of premier league football.

Actually that's a good point there are some good offers on 0 percent credit cards. You should be able to get at least 18 months. All the moaning about ticket prices yet the three year deal offers potentially premiership footy at rock bottom prices. The football is superb. What's not to love. I'm in.

Hardly rock bottom prices, this round of season ticket sales are more expensive than a lot of the premiership clubs.

I don't think the people "moaning" have a huge beef with season ticket prices. The fact is some people can't afford STs or can't justify it because of work/family/geography or can't get credit.

I couldn't afford the 3 year deal plus nature of my work means even buying a 1 year ticket is a gamble, especially with this ridiculous Feb deadline which I can see no justification for.

I do it because I want to sit with mates - I'd have to go on my own otherwise or they'd have to switch seats every time I wanted to go. But STs don't suit a lot of people.

Good luck to you if they're good for you and fair play for committing but no need to slag others who aren't in that position.

Signed up for 3yrs on the kop a week or so ago.

For people struggling to afford it, I got a money transfer credit card from Virgin money and including the 1.69% transfer fee which is nothing I'm only paying £38.14 a month for 32 months.

A lot better option than the 10 months option from the club.

That's what I did. Quick and easy.

Got a three year ticket on the North before the Leeds game.

Renewing mine this week, worth paying £500 just to watch Fessi.

Can only afford 1 year as I'm getting married in August.

Anybody who thinks watching Wednesday is expensive should see how much it costs to plan a wedding.

lol

How on gods earth can you put a wedding before Wednesday??? Call yourself a fan lol

Signed up for 3yrs on the kop a week or so ago.

For people struggling to afford it, I got a money transfer credit card from Virgin money and including the 1.69% transfer fee which is nothing I'm only paying £38.14 a month for 32 months.

A lot better option than the 10 months option from the club.

I thought you can not get a 2 or 3 year deal with a credit card