Centre Half

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Agreed - Defense is ok...its central midfield I think we need a bit more depth.

Lopez just Isn't relaible/fit enough and Hutch just a game away form injury. With Melo out and Semedo not good enough, it the one area we are still a little light

Defence is okay?????? our defence is shocking, against Leeds we were wide open as we seem to be in most games .... Shocking I tell you.

Any of our centre halves will look better when playing alongside lees - we've done really well to not let his injury de rail us.

Lees, and to a lesser extent matias, coming back in will be a big boost that might push us through another little run.

Have to say I never had us down for play offs until recently but the way the league is shaping up, and the way we have been digging out results recently, i believe we will.

Just need to start pinching some points away from home.

Defence is okay?????? our defence is shocking, against Leeds we were wide open as we seem to be in most games .... Shocking I tell you.

I don't say we have been shocking, but we were lax against Bolton, and very lucky not to concede against Leeds. Wouldn't be confident of keeping a clean sheet tomorrow if it's the same keeper and defence. I'd play Hutchinson alongside Loovens, as he has a bit more authority than Sasso. Yes you lose him from midfield, but he didn't really stop Leeds carving us open, when they really should have scored at least three before half time. Hopefully Westwood will be fit for tomorrow

How many did we concede against Leeds?

You gave Price a slagging for keeping a clean sheet too.

Don't really know what you expect - we are a championship side, not Real Madrid.

Also you mentioned it was about watching the player and not the result, possibly one of the daftest comments I have seen on here for a long while.

How many did we concede against Leeds?

You gave Price a slagging for keeping a clean sheet too.

Don't really know what you expect - we are a championship side, not Real Madrid.

Also you mentioned it was about watching the player and not the result. What counts when the final whistle goes? Possibly one of the daftest comments I have seen on here for a long while.