Barry Bannan Kicking off Prematch Presser

1. Bannan: I know Joe Bennett well and it was easy for me to tell him to come here because he will enjoy it #swfcLIVE

0 retweets1 like

Retweet

More

Bannan: I'm enjoying my football here, playing every week and winning games. We all want to keep this going #swfcLIVE

0 retweets1 like

Retweet

More

Bannan: There were a few of us who signed new deals last week. I think we can all feel there is something special happening here #swfcLIVE

5 retweets5 likes

Retweet

More

Barry Bannan kicking off our pre-match press conference at Middlewood Road #swfcLIVE

Bannan: This is the happiest I have been in my career, without question. You will always enjoy a period playing and winning games #swfcLIVE

Andy Giddings â€@Gids1980  51s

#swfc midfielder Barry Bannan says he's been contacted recently by the Scotland coaching set up and is hoping for a recall.

CC: About the medical situation, we have one more day and tomorrow we will know exactly our position #swfcLIVE

Edited by owlZfan84

Carvalhal straight-batting any Hooper questions. 'He's not a player at our club.' Saying absolutely nothing about transfers #swfc #yplive

leon wobschall â€@LeonWobYP  35s

Carvalhal says Wiggins has said he wants to move on and go elsewhere to play #swfc #yplive

Edited by owlZfan84

1. CC: Rhoys has told me he wants to play football, he wants to move and play games and I understand this #swfcLIVE

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

CC: We know Joe Bennett very well and know he will do a good job for Sheffield Wednesday #swfcLIVE

Guest King_SWFC

leon wobschall ‏@LeonWobYP 1m1 minute ago

Carvalhal straight-batting any Hooper questions. 'He's not a player at our club.' Saying absolutely nothing about transfers #swfc #yplive

leon wobschall ‏@LeonWobYP 35s

35 seconds ago

Carvalhal says Wiggins has said he wants to move on and go elsewhere to play #swfc #yplive

Bit contradictory that mate, give us a hint.

If Giddings is doing the interviewing I can safely bet two things:

A) we will have to wait at least 24 hours for the audio, or at least until he gets back to the office and Staton tells him how to upload it and

2) there will be at least one question Carlos says "sorry, I no understand." Gidds asked such mundane but complicated sounding questions it's unreal.

He really is rank.

1. CC: We know we can play better, my expectation is that we'll improve. Collectively and individually we will be in better condition #swfcLIVE

0 retweets8 likes

Retweet

More

CC: Reading will be a tough game. They have very good players who can make a big difference #swfcLIVE

Carlos still very positive, hope that also means good news with the Hooper deal

Guest King_SWFC

There's no contradiction: Wiggins is a Wednesday player, so Carlos will comment on him; Hooper is not, so he won't.

Fair point.

Surely, that was paper talk or had potential to raise to £750k?! I can't imagine we would pay that amount of money for Charlton's reserve full back.

We paid money for Lachman , so anything is possible.  lol

wasnt Wiggins a Roeder signing ?